AK-47 X White Widow - First 12/12 From Seed Grow Under LED

Bud Biggles

420 Member
Hey all I'm an old hill billy and been growin for years but this is my first time ever using the 12/12 from seed method. Using seed from a good distributor I placed directly in 10 gal smart pots with a mixture of Happy Frog and Ocean Forrest yesterday and expect fast results under 3 100 w Diamond Series LED's . I've used these lights before and my girls love it !!
Anyone with good POSITIVE info I'd love to hear from ya.
Obviously I have no pics yet but will be posting some asap and as I progress I'll try to post a couple pics a week. I do have pics of my little Marion Berry Kush clone, she's small but pretty and only 3 weeks into flower.
First I have to figure out how to post pics I guess.:tokin:

Subbed. I'm interested to see the 12/12 from seed results. I've toyed with the idea of a 12/12 SOG.

Cheers,
/Obi

Thanks for replying everyone and thanks for the tutorial as well. So I planted 3 seeds this time around and I intend to give this an honest effort so I will do 3 more soon and try at least 2 full runs to see how things turn out.
From all the info I have studied it seems under perfect conditions you can expect roughly 1 gram per watt using hops and other lighting methods but not much at all about led's. My 100w led's are equal to (or in my opinion from my past grows better than) hps or fluorescent, supposedly 100w led = 200w hps. I'm no genius so if that's not exactly correct I am sorry. If I grow anywhere close to my 1g per watt I am going to be super stoked !!!!:party::party::party:
Anywho it's been 48 hrs since I spilled the beans so I wouldn't be surprised to see something emerging from the soil tomorrow morning. I have to mention my beautiful wife bought these seeds for me along with a few more delicious flavors we will be talking about in a later thread I'm sure. SHE IS AWESOME !!! Thanks Baby :circle-of-love:
I loaded a couple pics in the cannabis pics gallery but I will see if I can post to this thread.
Again thanks for responding and I'll post again soon.
IMG_74646.JPG
IMG_75022.JPG

First pic is my Marionberry Kush clone 1 week into flower. Second pic is of 2 unknown but supposedly "fucking incredible" seedlings, which is a strain I hadn't heard of before. They are just over a week old in this pic, 1 in Happy Frog and 1 in Ocean Forest.

Ok just a couple more pics to help us all get acquainted then I will make sure all posts and pics pertain to current thread.
2016101895052649.jpg
This is marionberry kush 3 weeks into flower...same girl as in previous pic.
20150130_142205.jpeg
This is one of my fav plants ever from a grow a couple years ago...She was Freaking AWESOME !!:slide:
Ok now on to current grow, this is a pic of my setup. I will let ya know when they sprout. :)

First pic is my Marionberry Kush clone 1 week into flower. Second pic is of 2 unknown but supposedly "fucking incredible" seedlings, which is a strain I hadn't heard of before. They are just over a week old in this pic, 1 in Happy Frog and 1 in Ocean Forest.

It is one of them mystery strains (and/or one of them "if I told you I would have to kill you" kind of things ;) LOL), pretty much all sites said this when doing a strain search:

Fucking Incredible is a pure indica strain and was created by combining the genetics of two magnificent indicas back in 1990. Seven generations of stabilization breeding gave us the present day version.

I'm new at this, so I'm curious to see how starting from 12/12 goes. Best of luck.

Well things are looking great so far, 3 seeds in the ground and 3 babies standing tall and very proud ! Seedlings are roughly 3 inches tall right now, I wont re-pot them but I will be burying them up to the dew leaves after a couple weeks to help strengthen the main stalks.
As soon as these girls are big enough to get a good picture of I will be posting them.

1028160544a.jpg
First pic of my babies, as you can see she's about 4 inches tall already so I will be adding a bit more soil sooner than I expected. All 3 look the same at this point , it's been 8 days since I planted the non-germinated seeds directly into the soil.

HI and a bit late ..welcome to the 420magazine:welcome:

Your little babies look like they stretch for light so it is a good idea to support them a bit with more soil.

I am curious too about the 12/12 from start since I was wondering what it will be for flowering?
Keep it up and welcome once again :welcome:

IMG_75554.JPG

Hey everyone it's been about a week since I posted so here is a current pic of the girls. I buried them up to the dew leaves a few days ago and they are still doing great. they look a little skinny still but I have good air circulation and they are all very strong.
On a side note; does anyone know if it's ok to use the water from my dehumidifier for my plants? I think it would be the same as rain water but I honestly don't know for sure.

On a side note; does anyone know if it's ok to use the water from my dehumidifier for my plants? I think it would be the same as rain water but I honestly don't know for sure.

Looking good there. Nice clean setup! Which lights are those? Their slim build might be just what I need to open up another potential space. As to the dehumidifier, its a free source of distilled water. Cleaner than rain water if you keep the drip pan clean and dark.

Im going to pull up a cushion and follow along. :smokin:

:peacetwo:

Thanks for the info Mouser. My lights are 100w Diamond LED and I don't think I will ever buy another light again!! My girls absolutely love them, they put off the same light as 200w hps or similar and they generate almost no heat at all. I've used about every type of lighting there is on the market and I have never found anything as good as these. I have also used a couple different brands of led and they are all back in their boxes now. I also have a couple Diamond 200w in my flower tent. I used them in a 4ft high closet grow and still yielded an average of 4oz per plant.
Don't know if I'm supposed to say this on here but Advanced led is the place to get your diamond led lights. Kyle is great and can hook you up and as a matter of fact they are having a 20% off sale right now...25% if you are a veteran .

well it's been 4 weeks today since I planted my 3 little seeds and now they are showing sex. I noticed the first hairs this morning and I am a proud daddy :blunt: I took my 2 fucking incredibles and put them under 12/12 at 3 weeks old and they showed sex in 1 week...after that they exploded and are getting huge !!!
1115160609b_1_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom