AK-47 X White Widow - First 12/12 From Seed Grow Under LED

1129160740b.jpg

Well my babies are getting big and putting on some nice flowers. The fucking incredible seedlings I induced at 3 weeks are crazy tall...one is over 5 ft now but was only about six inches when I induced a few weeks ago. I will probably let my girls veg a few weeks next time to see if it was the lighting schedule or the genetics that made the difference. Everything else seems to be doing well so at this time I am still fairly optimistic.

1222160431a.jpg
1222160431.jpg

Well things are going well and I will be starting my flower hardener on 3 girls tomorrow, the rest wont be far behind. My fucking incredibabies are awesome !! 2 of my origional 3 ak47 x white widow plants are very dense and look like I will be getting a nice yield, the other is about a week behind and not quite as impressive but I think I will still get an oz from her. All totaled I now have 10 babies grown 12/12 from seed and I will admit if you are pressed for time and space this is a definite alternative to setting up 2 rooms or changing light schedules back and forth. I am fortunate enough to have time and space for a bit larger plants so after this round I will be setting up 2 rooms again but this has absolutely been a blast for me so far so I may still experiment from time to time and see what plants really produce the most with this style of growing. Until then I will be sending more pics and info to let you know how everything turns out. Sorry about the lighting but I have a hard time gettin pics under led

IMG_75946.JPG
IMG_75964.JPG
IMG_75956.JPG
IMG_75977.JPG
IMG_75986.JPG
IMG_75996.JPG

I was finally able to take some better pics, the girls are doing well and really starting to smell !! The females I started hardener on are already showing signs of plumping and tightening up, It wont be huge but I am looking forward to this harvest. :circle-of-love::party::party::party:

I harvested the 2 fucking incredibles and 1 ak47-ww yesterday and they look great !! I will easily have an oz on each one so I am happy about that but I am ready to start growing some bigger girls now. Planted a couple ultimate purple seeds and they are already up and looking good. For anyone with limited space this is a great and fun way to grow nice mature plants under 3ft tall and no reason you cant do a sog this way. I will keep everyone posted on my yield and quality and of course some nice finished pics asap !!
:bigtoke::allgood:

Well all of my babies are dried and trimmed except 1. I had such a blast doing this grow and the smoke is fantastic !! :tokin:
The first 3 I trimmed were the 2 fucking incredibles and one of the origional 3 ak47xww. I have since dried and trimmed 1 more akxww.
First ak produced 37g of very sweet sticky buds. the short fucking incredible also produced 37g and her 6ft tall sister produced 41g. The flowers are basically identical except the little shorty had a little bigger flowers maybe. The next ak47xww was 31g and I have 1 more to harvest in about 3 more days.
0122171733.jpg
0122171733a.jpg
0122170610b.jpg
0122170610.jpg

I know I really need a better camera, these pics don't really do these girls any justice. The density of my flowers is not what I would expect after spending the time to veg and growing some bigger girls but for the time I have in these I am very happy with the consistency. Both flavors are very smooth and sweet with the incredible being a bit citrusy and the ak having a flavor I find very similar to juicy fruit gum. Both also pack a nice immediate punch in the face...no creeper here lol I took a couple hits and found myself just sitting there holding my pipe.:yummy:
So in my opinion and in spite of a lot of things I read this has been an absolute success !! As I said before if you are limited on space and have to watch your electric so it doesn't spike this is a perfect way to go undetected and produce your own great buds.

I tried to get some better pics this time. The last of the origional 3 ak47-ww is in the drying rack and it looks like it will be another 30-40 grams. This has been fun but I am off to some bigger babies now...working on some animal cookies, ultimate purple and some green crack. Still have a few of these small girls left but they were in crappy soil so they did not produce much at all, maybe 20 grams each if I'm lucky.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom