Ak 47

AK47 seeds from the breeder Serious Seeds, is an easy to grow plant and the most popular from the Serious Seeds range. It is of medium height and produces good yields quite quickly.

Extremely STRONG odor and smoke. Take extra care with odour control when growing near neighbors. The name was given not out of any idea of violence, but more in association with the ‘one hit wonder’ that the smoke is. Quality without compromise makes AK47 suitable for commercial grows or home use.

These plants have a short flowering period for a sativa, producing compact, not too leafy buds that gleam with a coat of resin crystals.

Indoor / Outdoor: Suitable for indoor and outdoor growing
Plant Type:
Mostly Sativa
Flowering Weeks: 7-9 Indoor
Yield: 350 - 500 grams/m2 Indoor
Harvest Month: Mid to end Oct
Indoor clone grow time: 5 - 10 days

so how is the smoke.... Is it a couch lock? Will I be able to function? price is your area? I was told 350 an O. Is that a good price?

Dealers always give their weed names that people will recognize and be attracted to so they can justify charging more. Unless you knew the guy who grew it, saw the package the seeds came in, or buying from a clinic, then 99.9% of the time the dealer is literally "blowing smoke up your a** ".

Also, the Avtomat Kalashnikov model 1947 is a select fire assualt rifle chambered in 7.62x39mm Russian short invented by Mikail Kalashnikov. Thats the AK-47 I'll stick with. You did say you wanted to know everything. :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom