AK-48 & Chocoloco

kwaggs

I thought I would try to keep a journal for the first time, been doin pot since the mid 70's.
have grown alot, killed alot and most of all... puffed alot.
Oh yeah, my growing style is most deff the wildest you have ever heard of, not to brag but I think I might be a one of a kind grower. I go with what I like to call the "touch system".

But I digress, (it is along story but if you want to know, ask I will tell)

My setup is pretty basic,

3x3x8 grow area
400 +- (true) watts Full par spectrum L.E.D.
Kelp 4 Less grow pack (veg)
Kelp 4 Less early bloom, mid bloom and late bloom packs
Kelp 4 Less extream blend, for folier once or twice a week
thats it for nutes, I also use Kelp 4 less Yucca extract every feed/watering

grow pack 10-4-10
Calcium (3 forms),
Magnesium (2 forms)
Micro nutrients (8 forms)
Macro nutrients (all the npk's)
Biostimulants
Sugars
Silica
Amino acids
Organic acids
Kelp
Mycorrhizae, trichoderma, and beneficial bacillus bacteria
Yucca extract
B vitamins
Cane molasses powder
Ph acids mixed in for maximum root absorption

part A of the pack is cal-mag plus, part B is the goodies. I use equal parts every feed

bloom (early 6-18-18) (mid 2-20-20) (late 1-30-20)

Calcium (3 forms),
Magnesium (2 forms)
Micro nutrients (8 forms)
Macro nutrients (all the npk's)
Biostimulants
Sugars
Silica
Amino acids
Organic acids
Kelp
Mycorrhizae, trichoderma, and beneficial bacillus bacteria
Yucca extract
B vitamins
Cane molasses powder
Ph acids mixed in for maximum root absorption

(early, mid and late packs are about the same but tailored for each phase of bloom)

extream blend 12-0-6
whole spectrum of amino acids, fulvic acids, humic acids and kelp @ 1tsp per gal
during veg, I stop it when the hairs start to show

I am using coco and perlite 50-40 with 10% composted goodies for my micro herd to hang out in.
the rest is basic stuff, extraction fans, intake fans, movement fans, containers to fit I really think we know what we need to grow ph pen, I go with a base of 1000-1200 ppm per full tsp on the nutes, when I checked last at 1/4 tsp I was right around 400-450 ppm

Anyways, I hope I can depend on you peeps to assist If I need it, AND PLEASE don't put down my pics I post, you would not believe me on how next to impossible it is for me to even take one,
but that goes back to that long story I brought up above.
Here is an example of what I am saying...
one of the ak's

re: AK-48 & Chocoloco

Morning, I think I might have the hang of this posting.

I have been "lurking" as they say for some time now, practicing ang practicing the mad skills required for me to do this. I still have a hard enough time, at times I still cry out of frustration.

I thought as long as I have learned to grow, I might as well show it off to the world. I think that besides learning to walk without my sight cane, growing brings me peace and confidence. Enough to leave those thoughts of offing myself behind. Of course I still have so much to learn how to do, but really growing has got to be the peak.

but anyhoo, I digress...
I truly hope that I can find some mature and honest peeps to assist me in this endevor.

re: AK-48 & Chocoloco

wow, thanks for the views and the comments, good thing I spoke up on this site...

real friggin cool, a blind person ask for some assistance... and not even a fu.... word. Thanks assholes.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is your grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom