AK-48 issue - Nute burn or Potassium deficiency or am I off?

Zekzor84

Hi, this is my first grow and I'm at flowering stage 19 days . Starting to be worried about those burnt tips that are also slowly getting on the sides of the leaves at any height of the plant. Tried to find tips online on good sites and i think this is either a lack of potassium or nutrient burn but I'm really unsure about this. If I'm completely honest since halfway of this adventure i'm weekly adding a reduced dose of 20-20-20 fertilizer I also did add a single dose of 7-15-30 (bud+) about one week into flowering. Typical temp is 75F 38%.

Please, could anyone take a look and provide input on how to adress my situation.
BjX1iLS.jpg

the range in soil is 6.3-6.8. Your pH is low and supports the magnesium theory, since it only becomes mobile above 6.5. Next time adjust up to 6.5 pH and I think that your problem will stop spreading... the damaged leaves will not come back, but at least you will get to harvest time.

I'll begin with stopping the fertilizing and adjusting the water's ph and sticking to water only for a while.

Back
Top Bottom