AK-74 Autoflower Outdoors Norcal Sept 1 - Let's See What This Does!

furlee

OK, I ordered some seed from NASB north american seed bank. I ordered on 8-10
I received the beans on 8-25. I planted the first seed on 8-27 and she popped about three hours ago!
Capture474.PNG

NOw, for the rest of the grow:
Outdoor in the 707 Area Code closest to the Bay. You figure it out.
This one is potted in a 1.75 gal pot filled with potting mix with a 22% perlite blend.

Will be getting three seeds ready tonight to plant in .75 gallon containers since we are starting this late.
Should be harvesting these around November 15 if everything goes well I expect almost a zip from this plant and closer to a half from the other three in small plants. If this run goes decent, i plan on planting 24 of these on february first in 2 gallon pots to get a good jump on next summer.
Any advice is appreciated. I will try to answer all questions so feel free to ask!

Well, I kept her under CFL last night because she popped when it was dark already and I wanted to make sure her first pair of leaves got a good amount of light right away to set her off on her way.
I filled my .75G pots last night with soil and I just planted the last three AK-74 Fem Autos that were in the pack into their respective pots. Gave them a light saturation of water and put them out in full sunlight. I am still debating as to whether I am going to bring them inside tonight to keep under CFL or if I am going to leave them outside to fend for themselves.
I will shoot up some more pics in a few minutes after I charge my phone.

OK, here's the first popper on what is now her second day(Even though she is really under 24 hours old)

1.jpg

the three new pots with seeds waiting to pop
1.jpg

My little sativa just so we have some eye candy to go along with the young'ens
2.jpg

And last but definitely not least, my GDP who I started from clone way back in April and who I've learned so much about growing from(Admittedly fucking her up at least twoo or three times lolol)
3.jpg

I decided to leave the three new pots outside for the night and hopefully, with 110 degree temperatures expected tomorrow, they pop. If they don't pop by about 3pm, I'm going to pull them back inside to cool under the CFL's. Should be interesting to see what the heat and humidity do seeing as the first seed only took about a day to pop.
I pulled the one larger pot that has already popped back under the cfls just a minute ago. The light was pretty much out at 820 tonight so they got almost four hours of rest, no big deal these are autos so should not be a prob. I may continue supplementing this one plant with cfl throughout the grow but the other plants really will have to fend for their own.
More pics maybe in a sec of my little quick cfl operation that is under my bathroom sink and serves just as an extra little light to keep these things going during the dark. Will only consider running this about four hours a day.
peace:cool:

Day #3 and my little one is already showing some growth. The other three that I dropped yesterday have still yet to make an appearance but with temperatures outside over 100 today, I think we have a chance.
1.jpg

Oh shit, I just realized that I had got baked last night and forgot to add the pic of my little light under the bathroom sink. Pretty fairly self-explanatory.
1.jpg

I've now taken one of the three pots that I put outside and put it under this lamp, the very same way that I germinated the first one. Getting worried about these little things getting too hot too early. Plus, it looks like I burnt the living shit out of my sativa plant, her fan leaves are all fucked up but she got a mini-flush so that's a little better. GDP is showing lots of bud sites and I already have maybe 10% orange hairs on my buds right now.

OK, well here is day 4 SHe is showing some height progrees

1.jpg

my other three haven't hatched yet but the one that I did decide to take under cfl's yesterday will probably pop within the next 8 hours/ i can see her poknig out barely. so she might be the only 'true' September 1st girl but its whatever' will move one at a time under the sink until all four pop up.

I really fucked up and over nuted my sativa the day before yesterday/ fuckin burnt the shit outta her and damn near took every single fan leave off of her/ she still has the tiny leaves around the buds but man she's as defoliated as could ever be.
On the bright side, it looks like it made her buds fatten up so maybe they get more resinous as we go on.
GDP is looking ok. she has many bud sites, at least a hundred on a two foot bush so hopefully she fills out as she is allegedly supposed to in teh last two weeks.
No one else here following this grow or is it too early yet?

I've gotten one more popper off of the one that i put under the sind with CFL. Will continue to cycle the last two plants through until they germinate.
1.jpg

And here is my GDP, she is looking nice this morning. Too ashamed to show my sativa right now, she brunt lol

1.jpg

Thanks! Hopefully all goes well, still trying to see what's up with these other two that haven't popped yet. Gotta bring the next one under the CFL to get her to sprout and continue with the last pot. I'm just glad that I actually got one out of four to pop on September 1st, the date I used on this grow journal.
GOnna checkout your current grow right now!;)

Thanks! Hopefully all goes well, still trying to see what's up with these other two that haven't popped yet. Gotta bring the next one under the CFL to get her to sprout and continue with the last pot. I'm just glad that I actually got one out of four to pop on September 1st, the date I used on this grow journal.
GOnna checkout your current grow right now!;)

Thanks man, not sure I put my most recent up. For some reasons I can't edit my signature from the app. Let's see if I can sort myself out ..

haha, I don't use the app so it makes it a little harder for me to do stuff but its ok.
its 112 degrees right now up here where i am at so I put the GDP and Sativa into the shade for a little rest from the elements. I'll get back on later on and show pictures because by that time, we should have the 3rd seedling hatched! So, hopefully we have 2 actual September 1st seedlings instead of just the one from earlier.
Stay tuned ladies and gents:blunt:

I guess this one was displaced when I watered her the other night, no way in hell that I would plant a plant all the way to the side of a pot like that on purpose. Oh well, we live and we learn and what I learned from that was not to pour the water from as high when you haven't germinated yet. Lesson learned and moving on.
1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom