I'm not a lawyer so I recommend you consult your own attorney for any legal advice.
That said, here's my laymans understanding of Alaska's MJ laws. Not all inclusive but an overview from what I've seen on the net.
- 1 oz or less in your residence or home is state legal
- 1 oz to 4 oz posession is a misdemeanor 90 days $1,000
- More than 4 oz, or 25 or more plants felony 5 years $50,000
- Under 25 plants is protected under the Alaska Constitution's right to privacy
- There is a medical MJ program as well.
Any number is a possibility. Just because State law says you can, you still have to remember the Feds. Raven vs State keeps the individual protected in their own home, but only for the amounts specified. Please keep these laws in mind and good luck to you.
We will look forward to seeing your new grow journal.