AK: Marijuana Business Debut In Fairbanks

Katelyn Baker

Fairbanks got a taste of Cannabis earlier this afternoon as two local shops opened their doors to the public on Halloween Day to sell some marijuana treats.

Frozen Budz and Pakalolo Supply Company both opened up for limited hours today.

Frozen Budz is a locally owned Cannibus retailer located on the South end of Pegar road.

They opened up this afternoon and have one strain of marijuana available, Solstice Dream, which tested at 15 percent T-H-C Content.

Pakalolo Supply Company, which is located near the railroad industrial area, opened up with two strains, Northern Lights and Girlscout cookies, both with 20 percent T-H-C content.

A Frozen Budz customer, Jonathan Perkins, says he consumes marijuana to be more creative: "I just use it to keep myself in place. We all work jobs and live lives that are very stressful. This is something that helps me. I'm actually a local DJ so I work a full time job and that's what pays the bills; but that is my part time business that I work on, and I feel like smoking helps me focus on not just giving my life away to this full time job but working harder to my passions and stuff like that."

NickOza2.jpg

News Moderator: Katelyn Baker 420 MAGAZINE ®
Full Article: Marijuana Business Debut In Fairbanks
Author: Staff
Photo Credit: Nick Oza

Back
Top Bottom