Ak47 Amm0

Afternoon Boys Girls Ladys and Gents..

Im from South Africa, My victim is a Ak47 Auto from sead worx labortories.

Ak47 Auto is a cross between mexican Sativa Afghani #1 x thay skunk.

Medium coco
Lights - all sorts
Nutriants - Nutri feed, Nitro sol
1st Plant 1st Victim

Just put it into water amd waiting for it to sing and once the taproot shows ill be transferring it into the paper towl method and as from there into coco with perlite.
tmp-cam-1458922809.jpg
Nice to meet you and all the best with your first grow... by the looks of it, you have a great mentor :goodluck:

Okay planted my baby ak.. let see how this one goe's im quite excited about it..
Good lookin' root on her, looking forward to see her break the ground! :yummy:

Good lookin' root on her, looking forward to see her break the ground! :yummy:

That makes 2 of us brother as I ran this strain in nov last year but as she was planted in a 600lt pallet planter and I overhauled the garden and had to transplant her into a 50lt pot you can imagine she wasn't very happy with me so keeled over and retired to better pastures...haha

Good morning lady's and gents..

So Here's a little update om my ak47,, so he's head is out took of the helmet no for the plessure of my growing.. im maybe going back to gp and the ill pick up phase..

Enjoy the monday guys

Attachments

• tmp-cam-455993988.jpg
    tmp-cam-455993988.jpg
    565.2 KB · Views: 13
  • tmp-cam-1635271507.jpg
    tmp-cam-1635271507.jpg
    647.2 KB · Views: 14
Hey Boeta good to see she's out and about! :ganjamon: Will she be grown indoors or outdoors?

Sooo Good evening guys..

Been a while..
Well the progress is still going slow and all still handeling and waoting for some life changes and then im going to tackle some more plants.

In anycase, here's a picture that I quite Love for the training effect.. think I must donthis on my Ak what will you're guys perspective be regarding this training..?

Wel enjoy the evening as im going to toke up a bong happy growing little hippy a little Love..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190619-213923.png
    Screenshot_20190619-213923.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 19
Hey boeta!
Thats a lekker training style, looks amazing!
But that training method will take an extremely long vegging time, and may not necessarily increase your yield potential. It's just a really fun training method but takes a very very long time. If you're keen on gaining some training skills while testing your patience then go for this! :ganjamon::yummy:

:rofl: for testing my patience yes because I am in the progress bettering myself so thanx for that advice Irie ill sure keep that in mind. Enjoy your night my brother and thanx..:rollit::passitleft:

Bless brother have an awesome week further :ganjamon::passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom