Ak47 nug pics

davidhseo

ak47. $100 a 1/4. Stoned high, taste not special.not the best but gets the job done. All same buds, just different lighting.

Ak-47compressed.jpg

AK_lightcomp.jpg

AK_47comp.jpg

AK47compressed.jpg

those are some nice nugs man, and it looks like you could get a lot of keif from those buds too. very crystally.

dude...if your not satisfied with the high of those buds then they are not real ak47....ive had some real good ak47 that sent me flying through the clouds while i was glued to the couch...but none the less they ook like some real dank buds man

I have also been doing the AK-47 for 2 years and have never questioned it's characteristics... one of the best!
Maybe it was grown poorly?...

Jonny

it couldnt of been grown too poorly seeing how the buds are covered in trichomes...its probly somebody trying to just pass off good ass buds as the real ak47..but none the less they still look good

Looks good! I smoked AK47 several times on my last Amsterdam visit, gotta say I loved the strain!

ak47. $100 a 1/4. Stoned high, taste not special.not the best but gets the job done. All same buds, just different lighting.

Ak-47compressed.jpg

AK_lightcomp.jpg

AK_47comp.jpg

AK47compressed.jpg

looks like what i get not alot of colors can see a pestil here or there or what ever and it ussaly doesnt have a smell or certain taste but it certainly smells good after smoked and its a heavy ass high like u drank a cup of liquor in 2 mins i notice that when i smoke bowls of it im very hi but if i ripp huge bongloads i get higher then if i just was hitting bowls here in there

dont know what kind it is i get but all i know is that its from a guy whos had the same strain for like 7 years

i dont ask ?;s but anyways its soooooooooooo freaking fluffy at times my weighed out weed looks like im getting hella for my $ it all grinds up and u cant even not get crystals on ur fingers or at least the stupid bags

but anyways thought id post on this cuz it seems the same idk next time i get some and remember ill post a pic like i said its look nothing special but god is it a heavy stoneage

i also notice others smell taste good but highs come and go kinda faster then ud want

i did before have a friend who grew and he had multi colored buds rainbowed i have no clue how why or what it was but we just called it rainbow budz

thats and somthing else i had called sweet tooth that crap was like wow my friend actully was taken to the er because of it token out a 5ft bong i dont kno what happen but i think he almost had a mild heart attack and no none of the stuf i talk about is laced or anything but that sweet tooth and some lemon skunk and the stuff i get thats like the pic above are my favs right now

ive heard somthing called pumpkin head is some of the goods u can ever get but i havnt had any yet =(

Back
Top Bottom