Ak47

They're just starting to brown up too, 420 Warrior :thumb:

0111033.JPG
013854.JPG
012932.JPG
014773.JPG
015699.JPG

Today is probably close to 45 days since the first hairs, but I'd have to check to be sure. I fed them again the other day, but just the Iguana Juice Bloom formula and CaMg+; no Nirvana (a bloom booster).

Yes sir buddy, I can remember the anticipation at this stage of the game when they were almost there but still had just a little more cooking to do, it's like you just can't find the nitro button to make-em cross the finish line any faster, or something to that effect? Patience aint one of my virtues and growing Cannabis is all about patience cause mother nature can't be rushed, she is in control.

Those are just beautiful bro, I just know you are going to love it when you finally get enjoy the smoke.

Is this your first grow with the AK's and have you ever smoked any before? If you have then you already know all this but if you haven't then I'll just go ahead and tell you so you'll know what to expect. It's a hard hitter, but not harsh and there is no delay with the high, it's immediate and strong as hell and seems to last forever. Me and everyone I smoked it with just had a fit over it, form the awesome sweet flavor to the great uplifting really strong high, not too bad about couch lock either, it's still my favorite to this day.

I gotta say I'm down right jealous brother, have a spliff for me will ya, lol :drool::rollit:

:goodjob: :bravo: :thumb: :high-five:

I've found that the trick to patience is having a lot of grass to smoke at all times, hence the reason I have six grow units! :)

To my knowledge I've never smoked Ak47 before. Prior to my doing the grow thing, I've only managed to land kind pot a few times in my life (poorly grown and lower buds too). I know I've been doing this for about 4 years now and haven't grown anything that blows me away yet; hopefully this will be the one. I let the lower branches go without trimming them off to do a reveg even if I don't like the pot (which I doubt will be the case, considering Ak47's rep). Looking forward to the end results!

I've found that the trick to patience is having a lot of grass to smoke at all times, hence the reason I have six grow units! :)

To my knowledge I've never smoked Ak47 before. Prior to my doing the grow thing, I've only managed to land kind pot a few times in my life (poorly grown and lower buds too). I know I've been doing this for about 4 years now and haven't grown anything that blows me away yet; hopefully this will be the one. I let the lower branches go without trimming them off to do a reveg even if I don't like the pot (which I doubt will be the case, considering Ak47's rep). Looking forward to the end results!

Well if that's the case, then I just know for sure your going to love this Ak47 if it's anything near like the ones I grew? They do look totally identical to what I had, so...Yea brother, you are in for a real treat!

I will give you a little head's up though, with the potency at 26% THC it's one of those that a little goes a long way, because if you do smoke allot at once you can get so stoned that you'll get spaced out and forgetful as hell so you may want to see what your tolerance is to it before doing things like driving, working, studying or anything else that requires allot of focus, just sayin...when people say it's a "one hit wonder" they really mean it.

Personally, I like the fact that it takes so little to get me off because I believe in conserving my weed and making it last a long time and AK47 is so strong it makes it easy to do that very thing.

I just chopped my last AK47 girl this morning. No more viable beans. I will probably order another pack of the AK47 while my bagseeds grow out.

Yea bro, if I find out that mine aren't viable anymore either, I'll certainly be getting more AK beans as well, They grow better in humid climates like GA than any other ones I've tried so far and they're just all around grower friendly period with a killer end product to boot, so it would be a no brainer for me to re-up on AK beans if that happens.

I wonder how many phenos there are to this strain :hmmmm: Both of these look different now that they're this far along. If I were to switch the two Ak47s and take that side-by-side pic again of the strain I did and it, the difference is even less with the other one. They look almost exactly alike. I like how user friendly Ak47 is; I haven't had a single problem yet.

Yep, you are getting close. Seeing lots of red hairs now, but still lots of white new growth. These have packed on great, you did them proud for sure! I would guess you are just a week or two out depending on how you like your amber/buzz.

:thumb: :thumb:

TWO THUMBS UP!

Back
Top Bottom