AK48 Feminized From Nirvana - Hydroponics Under LED & CFL

Nutrient_Chart2.gif

I reference that chart frequently. I'm wondering if your girl is missing out on some potassium and magnesium.

Nice chart. I thought keeping PH at 5.6 is the best. Tomorrow I will adjust to 5.8-5.9

Thank you.

Hi everyone!!!

Update!!!

As you all know I topped off my plant on day 13.

Now we are day 16 and the new growth is coming very healthy.

I changed the water on the reservoir on day 14 and added GH Flora Series nutrients. Instead of doing the recommended 3rd week schedule I did %50. Its been now 2 days and I don't see any nutrients burn.

I'm running into some high temp issues and the lower leafs are drying out / getting crispy. I don't know if its nutrients defiency or is it because of high temps. I adjusted the PH from 5.6 to 5.8.

Here some pics :)

image8958.jpeg
image8959.jpeg
image8960.jpeg

The plant will not repair itself. Rather, it will pump out new growth while draining the last reserves from the lower leaves. Chances are those lowers will die off in short order which is fine.

Continue to observe the new growth for health while checking that the deficiencies have abated and are not working their way up the plant.

Good idea to calibrate your equipment now and then.

Still looking good!

Cheers,
/Obi

The first topping allows the side branching to catch up to the mains. This may be what you are noticing?

Hi everyone...

Things looking good and she is growing fast. Tomorrow I will switch the lights to 12/12 cycle and upload some pictures.

I'am very careful with the amount of nutrients I put but I still see some nutrient burn :(

Glad to hear the growth is still coming. What is your PPM level currently?
On a side note, do you have any pics that show your stock hood level above the plants and also how the CFL's are set up? I think it's impossible to burn the plans with the stock hood, I have several leaves touching mine right now (it's facing the rear of the plants mounted to the wall of the tent) and the leaves have not a single sign of light burn.

Well today we are at day 28 starting with week 5!

I switched the lights to 12/12

New growth is coming very beautiful and growing nicely. Some older leaves don't look the way I wanted them to look and can't put my finger on whatever it's deficiency or nutrients burn. At this because I have fresh and healthy new growth I will not make my self busy with it.

I added my supplemental grow light, which is Apollo 6500k 60w CFL. This should support the lower branches. I know it's still not enough. Will update all my system later this year.

- I keep PH at 5.8
- PPM is right now 800 (I feed them less than the recommended amount)
- Water temp is between 68-74
- I place every other day 2 wet sponges to keep the closet humid.

Any suggestions are welcome... Here some pictures to enjoy :)

And thank you CMJJMC2000 for following and sharing your ideas. Helps a lot :)

IMG_57228.jpg
IMG_57207.jpg
IMG_57219.jpg

Great looking root ball! Seeing how you have the lights, looks like you've already got them in the sweet spot. I'm excited to see this girl start flowering! Only recommendation I would make is to use black air lines for your air stone, looks like it's clear. You're probably fine since it's only air traveling through the lines, but anything that can allow light into the reservoir will add in the potential for algae growth. My Aerovoir auto top off uses a hard plastic line in that's clear, no way to replace it. After less than a week it had turned green from algae growth - I covered the inlet tubing along with the top off jug in black duct tape and no more problems from that.

Day 4 Flowering + 4 weeks Veg.

Hi all.

So everything still looks good. She is growing much faster since I changed the light circle. No more problems with the new growth.

I will feed next feeding schedule as recommended. I think she is able to handle it. Eating and drinking a lot :)

They say AK48 can be ready as fast as 48 days. Let's see whats gonna happen with my low light...

PS. Some leaves on the front got burned from the CFL light.

Here some pictures.

IMG_57509.jpg
IMG_57538.jpg

Back
Top Bottom