AK48 Nirvana - 250w - Organic - Secret Jardin 60

Looks awesome bro! I use the same grow tent as you, love seeing success from our small dr60! Keep up the great work man, happy growing!
:bravo:

Thx hodder356 =) Yeah dr60 is perfect for medium stealth grow! Hoping for 150G dried this time!

great photographs! i see some amber trichomes but not many, you may want to let your plants go longer. most members harvest at 5%-30% amber trichomes. harvest at 5%-15% amber trichomes for a "head high" energetic effect and harvest at 30%-50% amber trichomes for a "body stone" sedative effect strain dependent.

great photographs! i see some amber trichomes but not many, you may want to let your plants go longer. most members harvest at 5%-30% amber trichomes. harvest at 5%-15% amber trichomes for a "head high" energetic effect and harvest at 30%-50% amber trichomes for a "body stone" sedative effect strain dependent.

Thx KingJohnC, yeah im hoping for more amber to show this week, want it to be as much body stone as it could be!
You think i started the flush to early? Gonna give em almost 2 more weeks with plain water and hopefull atleast 30% of the trichs is amber by then! What do you think? Read somewhere that u should start the flush just before they turn amber.Almost all trichs is cloudy now.

Thx for the input!

I hope to grow some AK48 this year myself! how many days of flowering are you at now? you may be another week out farther then you believe you are. remember you are in control of when you harvest for your desired effect.

I hope to grow some AK48 this year myself! how many days of flowering are you at now? you may be another week out farther then you believe you are. remember you are in control of when you harvest for your desired effect.

Day 55

55 days since first female pistils =) So thought 60 days would do it, but guess my conditions havent been the best cause i know they are not done yet :/ Im in no hurry though =)

But i got a biggy problem coming up, as i wrote earlier i really thought they would finish this week! BUT they are not and i am going away for 7days and i dont have anyone who can water them, so all tips are welcome =) will they survive or do i have to chop em? dont want to ruin 3 months of hard work either?

And should i continue with only water?

All inputs are appreciated!

FlowerDay 56

Ok im gonna take a chance here =/ i will not cut em down and they will be without water for 1 week! WIsh me luck cause i will need it =)

See u guys on day 64 again!

Btw Smell is really good now =), alot of yellowing going on but i think they manage a little while longer!

Day 64

They survived =)

Not alot of amber trichomes though :/ But they are starting fall on eachother so probalby harvest times soon! I gonne give em the weekend to see if turn more amber, alot of yellowing and almost no fan leafs left :/only water for almost 14 days now!. SO what do u 420s think? The sativa one will be another 2-3 weeks, but shes is packing up!!!

Alot of foxtailing going on on the biggest topbud =)

PLs tell me what u think!

ak4891.jpg

ak48131.jpg

ak48121.jpg

ak48111.jpg

Fcuk

After an inspection of all the buds, i could see some green small fucking seeds in one of the buds. Guess i cant grow without having any seeds :/ never feminized again i guess.
Well i cut that bud down for drying and curing to see how the high his, hopefully the undeveloped seeds doesnt notice:( Really nice hard,dense,sticky bud though..

The bud weight was 30G wet.

Fcuk

After an inspection of all the buds, i could see some green small fucking seeds in one of the buds. Guess i cant grow without having any seeds :/ never feminized again i guess.
Well i cut that bud down for drying and curing to see how the high his, hopefully the undeveloped seeds doesnt notice:( Really nice hard,dense,sticky bud though..

Break em open and make sure there's a little white immature seed inside, if not it's just a false seed pod.....calyx.

the little green balls inside the calyxes has some transparent liquid/ball inside of em?!
What do you think?

No sign of pollen or nanners, so really weird.

65days of flower now. So shouldnt it be ready by now? ak48 usually harvest around 55-60. maybe it focuses on the seeds insted of makeníng maber trichs?
O

the little green balls inside the calyxes has some transparent liquid/ball inside of em?!
What do you think?

No sign of pollen or nanners, so really weird.

65days of flower now. So shouldnt it be ready by now? ak48 usually harvest around 55-60. maybe it focuses on the seeds insted of makeníng maber trichs?
O

Mine have been little white ones...you know, very light green I guess. It's ready when you're ready!

Mine have been little white ones...you know, very light green I guess. It's ready when you're ready!

Yeah, well not much to do now anyways, ill give em 1 more week! Maybe the sample bud is awesome =)

Ill get u some pictures on the seed thingy on monday! see what u think.

Thx for helping out!

Fcuk

i would report this problem to Nirvana's help desk and perhaps they will send you replacements.

https://helpdesk.weedportal.com

10 weeks flowering and still no amber trichs, and they been fluseh for over 2 weekas now, so almost no big leaves left!

Start with nutes again?

Did try a little sample, and it had small warm body buzz, but not very strong, smells like hay to, bet guess curing will fix that!

Thx Medicate, looks pretty good, to bad about the seeds though :/ that bud is almost 7G
Just hope they turn amber soon, want the couchlock! Maybe hey are just focusing on seed developing :S.

Ill keep u guys updated!

Back
Top Bottom