AK48 Nirvana Grow

secretlab

Hi guys newbie here. Just thought id pop in and make a progress thread, why not? :) Got 5 ak48 fem seeds that all germinated well. I had a little accident as a pot fell over and i had to search the soil looking for the seedling lol. Shes alright now just stuck her back in the soil before she started rooting in the carpet. Anyways they are in black label growin medium which is 60/40 mix of coco and clay pebbles. Feeding coco a&b. They are getting 12 hours of hps and 6 hours of cfl. As my small lsd plant is in flowering. Thats why they have to go under the cfl for the 6 hours i dont want to flower them yet and i only have one hps. I want them to have as much light as they can to grow strong. I plan on topping them once before they remain in the flowering room with the lsd and let them recover well. Anyway i hope everyone is well and feel free to comment. Im ready to upload some pictures but not sure how. Ill give it a go tonight when i get in.

Here are the photos of the ak48 and the lsd. Will get some better images in a few days as they progress :peace:

20140906_131656.jpg
20140906_132045.jpg
20140906_131914.jpg

Ak48 are doing well now. Getting abit bigger, think they will just take off soon now they have established themselves. Amount of times i have dropped these pots and have to refill with soil is crazy. Need to be more careful. Lsd is getting bigger. Ill upload a pic soon.. thanks for looking! :peace:

20140912_033602.jpg
20140914_031152.jpg

Hi pal. Ill be sure to check yours out. Ak48 seemed very popular from the seedbank i used. I think it was the 3rd best seller. I hope so too mate sounds good just what ever one wants. Heard of a cherry type to but im sure i read 1 in 20 of coming across it.

I tied my ak48 down today. Going to get them to bush out a little. Maybe flip them in two weeks? I know alot of people support the stem when tying them down but ive never had a problem. Anyway here are a few pics of the lsd first. Shes looking really nice.
20140914_160112.jpg
20140914_160055.jpg
20140914_160037.jpg
20140914_155357.jpg
20140914_155255.jpg

Well looks like things are progressing. I think kingjohns the only one around lol. Anyway ak48 have exploded with growth and are looking really healthy too. Lsd is coming along, id say 3 weeks but i could easily be tempted to murder in 2 :) pictures...

ak48 nirvana
20141002_210540.jpg

Barneys farm lsd
20141002_210535.jpg

Thanks for looking

Hi, thanks guys. I had abit of a problem over the last few days. Everytime i was watering the leaves seemed to droop. I knew i wasnt overwatering. I looked under the pots and roots was bursting out. So i quickly went to the shop and grabbed some soil. I didnt break any roots it was a clean transplant for all of them. Talk about rootbound! Repotted them all into 15l pots and they have bounced right back today. Thought it would stunt the growth but they are very happy now it seems. So far i would recommend ak48 as they are pretty tough and clone well. BUT that could all change at harvest time. How is ak48 to smoke? Is it strong high? LSD from barneys farm is a beautiful plant. Let me just say its my fav of all time so far! I think it will be ready in about a week or two, but i always time harvest wrong. Always too early! Let me know what you think, and how she looks. Thanks guys! Oh yeah i took some clones off my ak48. They rooted within 7 days. And are growing well now. But i dont want them. Taking up too much space. Think they will end up in the bin! Sorry about the pictures. Maybe tilt your head to the side :)

20141009_154613.jpg
20141009_160138.jpg
20141009_160152.jpg
20141009_160200.jpg
20141009_160221.jpg
20141009_160306.jpg

Hi, thanks guys. I had abit of a problem over the last few days. Everytime i was watering the leaves seemed to droop. I knew i wasnt overwatering. I looked under the pots and roots was bursting out. So i quickly went to the shop and grabbed some soil. I didnt break any roots it was a clean transplant for all of them. Talk about rootbound! Repotted them all into 15l pots and they have bounced right back today. Thought it would stunt the growth but they are very happy now it seems. So far i would recommend ak48 as they are pretty tough and clone well. BUT that could all change at harvest time. How is ak48 to smoke? Is it strong high? LSD from barneys farm is a beautiful plant. Let me just say its my fav of all time so far! I think it will be ready in about a week or two, but i always time harvest wrong. Always too early! Let me know what you think, and how she looks. Thanks guys! Oh yeah i took some clones off my ak48. They rooted within 7 days. And are growing well now. But i dont want them. Taking up too much space. Think they will end up in the bin! Sorry about the pictures. Maybe tilt your head to the side :)

I have found that when I transplant to larger size pots in vegetative growth in the majority of occasions all plants respond with new growth and no transplant stress.

AK48 is floral, very resinous, and potent to smoke or vaporize.

Can you please use a photograph editor to rotate your photographs before you upload them, it is very hard on my neck to turn sideways?

Here is a photograph guide that may aid you in rotating your photographs before you upload them

Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Thanks for taking the time to reply. Ive uploaded some better photos as im getting the hang of these forums. I was abit worried about transplanting during flower but they didnt show any signs of stress so i was very pleased. I had to chop a cola off the lsd due to abit of bud rot. Not because of my growing enviroment but due to the lack of care of putting plants back into the tent. I crushed a cola of the lsd and a few days later it showed signs of rot. But all was not lost i cut the good buds out. Obviously wont be as potent as the rest is going to be wen it comes down in a week.

Well its been awhile now so i thought id sure the end of my journey. They are finishing up now id say all will be done in the next two weeks except one. Looks like it could go another month! Ive got a few pictures, this plant looks ready to me now. And its been 7 weeks since i flipped the lights not 7 weeks since i first saw pistils. Its a really fast finisher and really potent. Smoked a sugar leaf last night and it blew me away. Im expecting the dried bud to be better. I really should of kept a cutting of this early finishing pheno. Wow ak48 stinks towards the end of flowering. Heres a pic of the early finisher...

20141112_132316.jpg
20141112_132257.jpg

Really dense hard nugs when i give a little tug at the fan leaves, heres a group shot of them all at lights out

20141111_200623.jpg

If you look carefully you might be able to make out two blue cheese and a very lanky lsd from barneys farm. :D

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom