Alafornia Boards The WeedSeedsExpress With Harlequin And WWxNL: Others Hitch A Ride

All aboard!

About the time the world was tilting off its axis this spring I received a ticket for the @Weedseedsexpress (please note that "seeds" is plural and no one is offering you a sex press, whatever that might be), but the trip would have to wait a while for me to reestablish my bearings and finish a few things. I was able to get a raincheck and, although I'm still not sure of my bearings, I did get to the point where I could hop aboard.

I decided early on that I was interested in Harlequin - a hard to find strain I've wanted from the start of this journey - and White Widow x Northern Lights - two heavyweights had a baby so the name is self explanatory. Those seeds came to me a while back and I have been shivering with antici...pation ever since. Below I'll offer some details on these strains, but first:

Also joining us are Blueberry clone (Canuk), Wedding Cake clone (Canuk), Northern Lights (Pyramid), and OG Kush (DNA/RP). I wanted to do a couple of new strains, but @Tangled needs some stock replenished.

If that weren't enough, this will be my first grow featuring my very recently updated super soil. I have added some charged biochar to the mix along with perlite (to increase drainage and reduce caking). I also added rice hulls for silica and tweaked the mixture with oyster shell powder, dolomite lime, and other minerals. The new soil should finish cooking by the time I need to move out of solo cups. I should note that the bottom half of the cups with the new seeds have this mixture, so we might be able to tell early on how it's doing. Let's hope for the best.

My old journal has info for the hitchhikers so I'll refer you there for that information.

As for the @Weedseedsexpress strains:

1600106711985.png

Planning to grow a powerful Sativa dominant strain (75% -25%) and chasing high CBD levels? Check our Harlequin feminized seeds. The Harlequin strain is very potent when it comes to CBD, features a lot of advantages and has become very popular since 2015. Curious why?
Read on to get to know more about this wonderful strain or buy your seeds directly.

Read more
Specifications Harlequin feminized seeds
THC level6%
CBD level15%
Variety25% Indica / 75% Sativa
GeneticsColombian Gold X Nepali Indica X Thai landrace X Swiss landrace
Max yield indoor400 to 500 grams/m2
Max yield outdoor550 to 700 grams/m2
Height indoor100 to 150 cm
Height outdoor175 to 250 cm
Flowering time56 to 63 days
Fungal ResistanceHigh
GrowersprofileBeginner
CultivationIndoor, Outdoor, Greenhouse
ClimateMediterranean, Arid, Tropical
FlavorsCitrus, Earthy, Flowery, Fruity, Lemon, Mango, Woody
EffectsCalming, Creative, Euphoric, Focused, Happy, Relaxed, Social, Uplifting
SOG suitableyes
SCROG suitableyes

1600106779593.png

When you cross the genetics of two of the best types of weed there is a good chance that something very special arises. This also applies to the crossing White Widow x Northern Lights feminized seeds: an Indica dominant F1 hybrid of world class.

Read more
Specifications White Widow x Northern Lights feminized seeds
THC level21%
CBD level1%
Variety90% Indica / 10% Sativa
GeneticsWhite Widow x Northern Lights
Max yield indoor500 to 600 grams/m2
Max yield outdoor600 to 700 grams/m2
Height indoor40 to 70 cm
Height outdoor70 to 100 cm
Flowering time56 to 63 days
Fungal ResistanceHigh
GrowersprofileBeginner
CultivationIndoor, Outdoor, Greenhouse
ClimatePolar, Temperate, Mediterranean
FlavorsEarthy, Flowery, Sweet, Woody
EffectsEnergetic, Euphoric, Happy, Relaxed
SOG suitableyes
SCROG suitableyes

Don't they look yummy?!

2 days ago (Saturday) the seeds went into small mason jars filled with water and placed on a seedling warmer. Last night (9/13/2020) they went into soil and were placed into the veg tent. All but one looks to be showing a tail. The @Weedseedsexpress seeds are just a little ahead of the others with some nice tap roots.

And away we go! So pull out some Boxcar Willie or some Ozzie (or Newbury if you prefer) and enjoy the ride.

In case you were wondering, @Weedseedsexpress utilizes their own network of breeders, so you won't see a breeder's name attached to their seeds. This is similar to what some other sellers do.

Also, since "Nikita" from my first grow produced 175 g by herself I am using a similar technique on these plants. Thanks to @Nunyabiz for the push/reminder. I do appreciate it and hope the yields are similar this time around.

Northern Lights and OG Kush popped up today.

The WeedSeedExpress plants are picking up the pace after WWxNL was a little slow out of the gate (took two weeks to break the surface). Two are clones in this group and training has commenced.

I’m in, like harle-quin!!
:popcorn:

Love it!

Looks like its gonna be a party in here soon.... I'm in for the ride as I've just started some of WSE Chiquita Banana and Critical Whites beans...
Im keen to see how the Harlequin goes brother

You got some good strains there, BCNZ. That CW ought to be great for pain.

Welcome aboard, both of you!

Are you going to experiment in topping and training this round? Or keep everything sort of similar to the last couple grows?

they look happy and healthy!!

Hey, BLS! Hope you and yours are well.

No topping this round. The plan is to tie them down like the Blueberry and Wedding Cake clones in the back row and similar to Nikita in the first grow. Gotta get the middle two (OG Kush and Northern Lights) tied down today. The clones are ready or almost ready for bigger homes. I haven't decided yet what pots I end up with at the end.

Hope you and yours are well.
We’re surviving!! Lol everyday seems to be a different kind of struggle, but we’re managing.

No topping this round
That’s too bad, I think you would really enjoy watching a topped plant, but you will get there eventually :high-five:

The plan is to tie them down like the Blueberry and Wedding Cake clones in the back row and similar to Nikita in the first grow
Heck yeah my man!! That blueberry was stellar!! :headbanger:

That’s too bad, I think you would really enjoy watching a topped plant, but you will get there eventually :high-five:

All my plants save one have been topped so far.

Heck yeah my man!! That blueberry was stellar!! :headbanger:

Nikita was a White Russian.

It's all good man. No one here expects a good memory. :D

Here's hoping the Hogs can beat Auburn and my Tide beats Ole Sis.

Back
Top Bottom