Alafornia Boards The WeedSeedsExpress With Harlequin And WWxNL: Others Hitch A Ride

bama walked all over LSU on Saturday... the game I wanna see is Alabama vs. Norte dame, they’ve got a record of 9-0 but they’re still behind bama? :hmmmm:

I would LOVE for Bama to go against Notre Dame again. First, ND, then Clemson. Or the other way would be fine. No better way to win a title than that!

I would LOVE for Bama to go against Notre Dame again. First, ND, then Clemson. Or the other way would be fine. No better way to win a title than that!
Alabama is in Arkansas on Saturday, any predictions how that’s gunna go? Should be an easy win, but Arkansas has a tendency to bounce back from a loss... they’ve had two losses in a row, will bama make it three in a row? Should be a good game on paper

Alabama is in Arkansas on Saturday, any predictions how that’s gunna go? Should be an easy win, but Arkansas has a tendency to bounce back from a loss... they’ve had two losses in a row, will bama make it three in a row? Should be a good game on paper

Alabama is favored by 31.5. I'm not a gambling man, but I'd take Bama with that line.

The best thing about this game will be that I can watch it stress free other than worrying about key injuries.

Arkansas is a much better coached team this year, but they just don't have the athletes to make the score respectable.

Florida should offer a tougher game next week. Mullen may not be a smart man, but he can coach football. They have good athletes and Mullen has the ability to make a decent QB a very good QB. Florida is fairly average at most other positions. I haven't seen (or looked for) a line for the game, but somewhere in the neighborhood of AL -13 seems about right. (I just checked after writing that and fanduel has the line at -14)

I figured out something important this week after the plants struggled now for a couple of week with leaves turning brown and all sorts of problems displaying, Which hinted at a root problem. No foul smell, so not root rot. No insects. Plants were looking great and then Bam! Took

me a bit to figure it out but I came to the conclusion that the temperature of the water was the problem. Cold shock from watering from the outside hose with cold temps. I watered about a week ago with lukewarm water from inside the house and everything is returning to normal.

Back
Top Bottom