Alafornia's 1st Time Multistrain Medical Grow

This reminds me of an episode on How I met your mother. Where barney always uses the one statistic number every single time.

I wish I was more attentive to your garden sir. I was solely focused on the wedding cake and Durban poison that I didn't notice you had and OG Kush CBD. I too am growing one now. Best one I have grown so far.

Wishing you blessings upon blessings

I wish I were more attentive to my garden for a couple of months there. :D

OG Kush CBD is a good one. Very hardy plant.

Finally harvested Wedding Cake today. Looks to be a heavy one.

Lost four plants this cycle to PM. Two each of MH1 and WR. It’s OK. We have plenty of each and MH1 in the veg tent.

Pics of WC:

Finally harvested Wedding Cake today. Looks to be a heavy one.

Lost four plants this cycle to PM. Two each of MH1 and WR. It’s OK. We have plenty of each and MH1 in the veg tent.

Pics of WC:

Beautiful harvest. Very strange looking buds. I have never seen them grow out like that. Shows how much I need to learn. Funny enough I'm having the sensitive issues with the OG Kush CBD. First she was burning in the sun at the same time the others weren't and when I treated the pm yesterday she didn't like it much. Still packs on like a beast though!

Is it autumn in the tent? Digging the rad colors!

Had to root out some root rot. I did three nights of H2O2 followed by one night of water with flora, then a dry out several days before one more round of H2O2 and flora (which is to say bacteria and good fungus). The new growth has greened up and the smell is gone so hopefully that does it.

Great save on the OGKushCBD, Al!
:welldone:

Thanks, Double D. Explains why this one has been so ornery and smelled like someone took a dump in the pot. No odor from the last watering so think and hope it's over it.

The larger plants are nearly recovered and oh so close to getting moved to the flower tent.

Beautiful harvest. Very strange looking buds. I have never seen them grow out like that. Shows how much I need to learn. Funny enough I'm having the sensitive issues with the OG Kush CBD. First she was burning in the sun at the same time the others weren't and when I treated the pm yesterday she didn't like it much. Still packs on like a beast though!

circled back around. I think the foxtails are somewhat common with very high THC strains but can’t rule out something I did promoting them.

the veg tent:

Final weights:

Durban Poison 42.9 g

Orange Sherbert 44.4 g

OG Kush 49.8 g

Big Bud 54.0 g

Purple Orange CBD 66.2 g

Skywalker Kush 52.7 g

Northern Lights 63.1 g

I total that at 373.1 g for these plants. Still have Wedding Cake and the White Russians to take down. Was going to do it today but had to make room in the fridge.

6064E5AC-43D4-4A40-AF30-FBDC82FD8DBA.jpeg

Ended up getting 8/12 plants across the finish line. PWM got both MH1s and both WRs.

Wedding Cake final weight: 76.4 grams or 2.7 oz.

Final total harvest weight 449.5 grams or 15.86 oz - slightly less than 1lb. I am slightly disappointed in this go around since the first harvest produced so well.

Total dry weight for our first harvest:

620 grams or 21.87 oz or 1.37 lbs

That said, still not bad and we got some good medicine out of it. I had to overcome being quite ill for several weeks and we're fortunate I didn't kill all the plants. @Tangled loves the OG Kush. She describes it as smooth and balanced both in smoking and in effect. She coughs very little compared to the dispensary stuff she's had. She is excited that Wedding Cake is finally dry and should be able to put it to use within a few days. She's also enjoying the SWK and NL. There's no danger of running out any time soon. :D

Things I learned:

Stay healthy. Gotta be healthy to do all of this work.

Don't bite off more than you can chew. 12 plants was too much even if not sick.

Water appropriately. I'll reference the first two in the list. If the plants dry out in flower it's not good. Keep the water coming!

Air flow! I let the prefilter on the exhaust get pretty dirty. This decreased airflow somewhat and may have contributed to the PM we faced.

Be careful to maintain a "sterile" environment. Clean pots. Clean the tent. Clean the floors. Clean the humidifier. There were times I couldn't do much of anything and that played a huge role. I am going to begin a regimen of running used soil through a peroxide soaking and then replenish good flora before returning to the compost bin.

This is more pertaining to the current grow and the root rot faced in the veg tent and also related to the previous issue, but assure adequate drainage for the soil. I figured out that I need more perlite for drainage and to prevent caking of the soil which leads to spots difficult to get wet and difficult to dry and oxygenate. So I bought some perlite and will need to mix it with my soil. I believe this will improve the soil a good bit.

Still a good harvest and several lessons learned. Also, just shy of 1 lb ain't bad, considering.

The only reason there is no plant in flower is that they are still recovering. The OG Kush CBD and the two Blueberry clones are about ready but I'm waiting on the purple stalks to green up a bit more, as they've been doing since I was able to win the root rot battle. They were stressed and it literally showed. I'm trying to make myself wit another week as I feel they will be healthier then when I put them in flower and that will improve production.

The MH1, SWK, WC, and Big Bud clones are all a bit behind the others. I did not top Big Bud so that one may get interesting (for me).

I have several small clones and hope to give few away.

I'm going to need to plant another OG Kush, but I'd like to do a comparative between the Reserva Privada I grew this time and the Dinafem OG Kush I have.

Still have a few strains I haven't planted yet including GG#4, White Widow, and Purple Haze. They can wait for now.

Hopefully the world will tilt back onto its proper axis soon, but I have my doubts about that. Regardless, we are resilient people.

Be safe and be well. Be medicated. Be high. Be yourself. Be kind.

15.86 oz is still nothing to be ashamed about!! That’s a great yield! Bravo!!!

I’m glad your wife likes the Og Kush!!

hope you guys are doing okay!!!

Thanks, BLS. I feel like I've been recovering since March. Whatever we had was something different. @Tangled has good meds. The boys have good meds (now to get the younger one to take his!). The dogs have good medicine. Work is good. We are seeing some improvement with the boy, but it's still a struggle. Seems like it always will be. I just hope he can get his head set right. My biggest worry is them being able to stand on their own. I hope they will have each other as well.

My mom saw her neurologist recently and scored 28/30 on her dementia "test". She has gone down to the high teens before her CW CBD caps really kicked in. The stuff is amazing for what it's done for her. Wish I had known about it for my dad. Live and learn, I guess.

Hope that baby is letting you get some sleep.

That’s great to hear everyone is doing okay! I know your boy will come around, just needs time, which is hard to come by now a days. I know it might be hard to help him because he’s stubborn. I’m hoping there will be a time when he starts accepting the help, and starts improving significantly.
sorry to hear about your mom. Dementia is hard on everyone!!:hug:

the baby’s nights and days are flipped around, and I haven’t been getting much sleep. The wife let me sleep in the bed alone on Friday and I was able to get a solid 7 hours of sleep. Not last night though. I sleeper from about 10-1230 then 1-320 and I’ve been up since then.:lot-o-toke:

That’s great to hear everyone is doing okay! I know your boy will come around, just needs time, which is hard to come by now a days. I know it might be hard to help him because he’s stubborn. I’m hoping there will be a time when he starts accepting the help, and starts improving significantly.
sorry to hear about your mom. Dementia is hard on everyone!!:hug:

the baby’s nights and days are flipped around, and I haven’t been getting much sleep. The wife let me sleep in the bed alone on Friday and I was able to get a solid 7 hours of sleep. Not last night though. I sleeper from about 10-1230 then 1-320 and I’ve been up since then.:lot-o-toke:

I have no idea where his stubbornness came from. @Tangled must have had plenty to spare. :D

Next round is looking promising Ala!

I’ve been lurking here mostly not catching up very often. Nice reset in process and I’m glad you are recovered. Gardening while unwell ie super hard and comes w lots of compromises. Its why i keep to 4 plants at once - and even then... they suffer sometimes because of me. But they love because of me too, so we trade ;)

since the first harvest produced so well.
That could also be the difference btw a harvest from seed and harvest from clone.

mom saw her neurologist recently and scored 28/30 on her dementia "test". She has gone down to the high teens before her CW CBD caps really kicked in. The stuff is amazing for what it's done for her. Wish I had known about it for my dad. Live and learn, I guess
This is awesome news! Please tell me what CW stands for there, and how strong the caps are and how much she takes
:Namaste:

Next round is looking promising Ala!

I’ve been lurking here mostly not catching up very often. Nice reset in process and I’m glad you are recovered. Gardening while unwell ie super hard and comes w lots of compromises. Its why i keep to 4 plants at once - and even then... they suffer sometimes because of me. But they love because of me too, so we trade ;)

That could also be the difference btw a harvest from seed and harvest from clone.

This is awesome news! Please tell me what CW stands for there, and how strong the caps are and how much she takes
:Namaste:

Named after Charlotte Figi (Charlotte's Web - hope that's OK to say). I am not bold enough to ship to her. If she were close by I'd make it and take it to her myself.

Back
Top Bottom