Alafornia's 1st Time Multistrain Medical Grow

Thats funny. My son learned very early on that unless he was buying me clothes, he had ZERO input into what I wore. And he also learned early not to let me know that he was embarrassed by my attire... :rofl: because I would make that my whole objective.

Haha!

We definitely have different relationships with our kids! On the other hand, I do wear the Asics ;).

You rebel! ;)

Yes! Almost exactly :D Mine didn’t have the crisscross pattern, was just a mottled surface and the wheels were the same colour as the deck. But that’s the exact shape :thumb:

:love: :surf: nothing like it... 2 different directions at once... amazing feeling. The drone footage we get these days captures the dual sense of movement really well.

:thumb:

:thumb:

:rofl::laugh::rofl:

I want to thank you all for making @Alafornia and @Tangled journal such a freaking blast.

To have their beautiful plant, updates is just the cherry on top!!:cheer:

That’s awesome! :yahoo:

They really started to revolutionize the skate board in the early to mid 80’s. Giving them the concave, thinner board in the street and thicker boards in vert. With the lifted nose.

It changed the sport forever! And is now considered an Olympic event. It will be in the 2020 olympics!! :yahoo:

Yeah no kidding! Technology sure has changed eh? (Look me at I’m so Canadian :ciao:)

It’s changed a lot compared to the 90’s. I couldn’t imagine what it would be like to see the difference from now to back in the decade most of you all grew up in. I say it that way, because I imagine their could be a few different answers there.

They really are, resilient little things aren’t they!!?

Although yours, aren’t all that little! :drool::adore:

:rofl:

Umm.. actually, it’s a shoe fetish!

Hahaha jokes aside, I’ve been waiting patiently for my time to pounce on commenting about the shoes. Just recently before posting it, I saw a hilarious post on Instagram, and I was sweating bullets, heart was pounding through my chest. My mouth was salivating like I was looking at a piece of fried chicken. Great anxiety was running through my body in such anticipation of jumping on said opportunity. I pull the trigger!

:popcorn:

#worthit! :cheesygrinsmiley:

:nomo::rofl:

Hey ya Mr. A those beautiful close ups show those lovely pistals.
In a few weeks those lovely ladies will be showing off their trichomes.
Carly Simon is singing in the background. And for those that remember, this isn't a Heinz Ketchup commercial were waiting on...Anticipation

Glad today was a good day for you. Looking forward to more of those in growing and in life in general for us all.

I wear large to x-large gloves, depending on how they're made.

Blueberry is short and bushy. NL is the tallest of the bunch. Nikita, with my help, is very bushy.

Lol, reason I was asking about the width of your thumb was that the missus had told me I had a fat thumb a few years back after I had managed to get it stuck in a 3/4 inch pipe fitting..... So, I know that my thumb is a little over 3/4 of an inch and my stalks were a little smaller than my thumb... And I think I have an average sized thumb... Well, I don't know anything about shoes, so I had to comment on something. The girls are looking great. Grow Brother Grow.

If I can remember I'll put my thumb against the tape measure tomorrow. There's no way it would fit a 1/2 socket or pipe, so we'll have to see. Eyeballing it now as I can't remember doing before I'd say 2.7 cm or just over one inch at the knuckle. Dammit, I may not be able to sleep tonight now! :D :rofl:

Well, it was dark inside but I wasn’t too far off (off by 0.17 cm).
500B9971-12AE-4AFC-9ED2-F945CEF1FB6D.jpeg

LOL....Cool, thanks, now I can scroll back up and know that the NL stalk is pretty close to an inch in diameter, and those are seven or ten gl bags? Thanks, I can scratch that off my worry list. Thanks for giving an old man a laugh. And, And I can tell the missus I do indeed have average sized thumbs. and there's the proof!

LOL....Cool, thanks, now I can scroll back up and know that the NL stalk is pretty close to an inch in diameter, and those are seven or ten gl bags? Thanks, I can scratch that off my worry list. Thanks for giving an old man a laugh. And, And I can tell the missus I do indeed have average sized thumbs. and there's the proof!

:D Thanks for giving me a chuckle. That would have driven me crazy!

When needed at work I wear a 7 1/2 glove and it's snug. 8's are a decent fit but I prefer the snugness of the 7 1/2 (more like a second skin but more work to get on).

The bags are 10 gal. The plastic pots are 5 gal. OS is about as wide as her bag while Nikita and NL are a little wider.

I had thumbthing to thay but I forgot what it waths. Oh yeah...the plants look great and with that many budsites I hope they don't have to come down at once. You might need to have the neighbors come help if they do!

The neighbor on one side would be happy if she got just compensation (i can legally share 1 oz per day per person, right?) and the other works for the feds. :D

Still no regrets for the face tattoo, Iron Mike? :D

Lunch pic

3427A784-ECCA-4311-9D35-F88275347834.jpeg

'I'm a bud washer, I'm a bud washer'... Got you back, Al. Now, you can sing it all afternoon.

Garden looks amazing, as usual, and I'm glad you're recovering from the little neem oil / light burn ordeal. You probably saved me from making the same mistake somewhere down the road.

We have Danielson and Nessler calling the game tomorrow on CBS (Commercials Before Sports). I hope to see our O-line get a push and to see our running backs take advantage of that push. I think that is the only facet of this team that causes me any concern, at this point. And we need to avenge the Stephen Garciapaloosa of 2010. Roll Tide, my friend.

'I'm a bud washer, I'm a bud washer'... Got you back, Al. Now, you can sing it all afternoon.

Garden looks amazing, as usual, and I'm glad you're recovering from the little neem oil / light burn ordeal. You probably saved me from making the same mistake somewhere down the road.

We have Danielson and Nessler calling the game tomorrow on CBS (Commercials Before Sports). I hope to see our O-line get a push and to see our running backs take advantage of that push. I think that is the only facet of this team that causes me any concern, at this point. And we need to avenge the Stephen Garciapaloosa of 2010. Roll Tide, my friend.

Thank you! Hope others do learn from my screw ups. :)

Need that running game on track for the late season. I still am repulsed by that 2010 debacle, but poor Michigan State that year - especially the quarterbacks. Felt like I was watching The Waterboy. eeeeeeyyyyeeee I love my mamamamama very much....a a a a and now you know.

We need to whoop them boys and make them pay for the sins of their preceding brothers. Roll Tide!

Finally, a new song for you:

You used to say dry and let dry
(You know you did)
(You know you did)
(You know you did)
But if this ever changin' world
In which we live in
Makes you give in and try
Say wash and let dry
Wash and let dry

You're welcome. :D

The hills are alive with sound of music. Lol
P.S. SRV is to be played at my good by bash. It's in the will. Lol

As it should be. As it should be.

Hang Loose - Alabama Shakes

Don't worry, sweet baby
Don't you ever worry about a thing
Put them worries on the shelf,
learn to love yourself
Don't be your own worst enemy

Hang loose, hang loose
Let the ocean worry about being blue
Hang loose, hang loose
Roll with the tide and I'ma
take care of you

Come with me sweet darlin'
I got us each a ticket for the plane
We're gonna fly to Waikiki,
it just be you and me
And we'll let the sun melt our cares away

Hang loose, hang loose
Let the ocean worry about being blue
Hang loose, hang loose
Roll with the tide and I'ma take care of you

Alright, we gonna be alright
Alright, you're gonna be alright

Indeed.

These girls look alright to me.

@FishEyedFool , I gotta get you ready for tomorrow, so...

Washin' the Bud

Have you seen Doc Buds' post for the cleansing power?
Are you washin' the bud of the plant?
Are you fully trusting in removing dour?

Are you washin' the bud
In Three pails cleanse the bud of the plant?
Are your pistols spotless? Are they white as snow?

Lay aside the flowers that are stained with rot
And be washin' the bud of the plant
There's a fountain flowing for the bloom unclean
O, be washin' the bud of the plant

Are you washin' the bud
In Three pails cleanse the bud of the plant?
Are your pistols spotless? Are they white as snow?

YMMV on who enjoys this version.

Back
Top Bottom