Alafornia's 1st Time Multistrain Medical Grow

Boy,Al-that's a bunch of happy,healthy plants -not a yellow leaf in the bunch!
Even the clones look like they're all going to make it! (yesterday pics)
(I actually don't know much about cloning,but they sure look good to me)
That thumb's getting greener all the time!

Quick lunch pic then gotta run

AB4306AD-CCA9-46B5-8F27-11318920CE85.jpeg

What's great Al is your clones should be ready to flower when this first run of plants are done with flowering. When the roots catch on the clones that will give them a 8 or 9 week veg. Perfect veg time for next round. Nice rotation, thats what I like about clones. Great Work Al

Things are looking stellar in there fornia! You are going to need a pretty big flower tent for sure, whenever you do pull the trigger :).

The ends of those long branches need to get tied flat again so all that new growth you're seeing can get the auxins you want to make them tops of their own. If you run out of room because you're outside the edge of the pot, what I've done is use twist ties and wooden shishkabob skewers, and tie the branch flat to the skewer in a few places. Then I can tie the skewer to the edge of the pot.
The house is peaceful and I pray it stays that way. We’re staying on top of the pain so that should help.
Peaceful enough for a nap is ideal. I hope everyone is well-improved.

Thinking of trying to get the manufacturer of the LED's I use to sponsor me in a grow light build. I want to get into custom fit LED lighting for tents and grow rooms.

That would be awesome, BR!

Sorry, Al. I've been away for a couple of days. Praying for peace, for you and your family. The good news is that it is cyclical. A little peace is coming your way, my friend. Just around the bend.

The ladies are beautiful. Such a happy and healthy tent. That flower tent is going to be wall-to-wall green. Can't wait to see it.

You and I have to be close to the same age. Our taste in music is too similar, not to be. Sending good vibes your way, brotherman.

Thanks, FEF. If it ain't one thing, it's five. :)

I am proud of the plants. I figured I'd have killed more than one by now. They are resilient.

We appreciate the good vibes. My patience is thin. I am diverting primary power to deflector shields. :D

Boy,Al-that's a bunch of happy,healthy plants -not a yellow leaf in the bunch!
Even the clones look like they're all going to make it! (yesterday pics)
(I actually don't know much about cloning,but they sure look good to me)
That thumb's getting greener all the time!

Thanks, carcass. Full confession, I did pluck a few very low yellow leaves near the soil and I see a small one on Nikita I may have to yank tonight. The genetics are "high" quality and I have the best advisors there are.

What's great Al is your clones should be ready to flower when this first run of plants are done with flowering. When the roots catch on the clones that will give them a 8 or 9 week veg. Perfect veg time for next round. Nice rotation, thats what I like about clones. Great Work Al

With the new tent I'll be able to move each one when it's ready over to flower. Thank you, Sparkey224!

Things are looking stellar in there fornia! You are going to need a pretty big flower tent for sure, whenever you do pull the trigger :).

The ends of those long branches need to get tied flat again so all that new growth you're seeing can get the auxins you want to make them tops of their own. If you run out of room because you're outside the edge of the pot, what I've done is use twist ties and wooden shishkabob skewers, and tie the branch flat to the skewer in a few places. Then I can tie the skewer to the edge of the pot.

Peaceful enough for a nap is ideal. I hope everyone is well-improved.

Thanks, Shed. Your advice is always appreciated and welcome. I'll need to work on the tops. Good ideas on the tie down.

I was having a hard time deciding if I wanted to settle for a 4x8 or stay the course for a 5x10. The Mars Hydro tent is tempting as it appears top notch in quality. When I am unwell I try to hold off as long as possible on decisions and I'm glad I did. No, the one I want isn't there yet but I did some simple math and while a 4x8 gives 32 sq ft, a 5x10 gives 50 sq ft. 32 sq ft is only 7 sq ft more than I have now and that is enough of a difference (32 vs 50) to get the larger tent in my eyes. I am getting impatient.

We're all better except clinda is causing the boy a tummy ache. Holding it tonight. He sees the dentist tomorrow.

Thanks to everyone for the positive vibes. They are needed.

Today has been better thus far. Thanks to everyone for the kind words and encouragement. They are cherished.

It's time for night pics and first up are the group pics:

Somehow the clones still live. Today is day 6 of the clones.

Poor Westley. I have been so rough on her. I snapped one of the upper branches and used some silver tape (all I had handy) to hold her together so she can hopefully heal.

Pretty sure a few of the girls are showing some pre-flower pistils. Next up is Nikita.

She's getting lots of new bud sites filling in the middle.

MH1

Orange Sherbet

Northern Lights

Blueberry is also filling in and out nicely.

Still trying to shape OG Kush CBD a bit more.

I'm pretty happy with the tent so far. I figure we are 2-3 weeks from flipping some of these, but then I don't really know what I'm doing yet! :D

That means I have to get a second tent soon and in any case I'm about out of room. I found contact info for the grow tent company to ask when they might have some more for sale tonight. Hope it doesn't take long or I'll be forced to move on.

ETA: I watered around the edges of the big pots trying to keep those the "wettest" part of the pots. I also put just a little on top in the middle. Just trying to not let things dry out too much.

Looking good, my friend. Hopefully, you hear from the grow tent ppl soon. Grow Ala grow.

Thanks. I hope so, too.

Looking good! Most snapped branches heal well. I like electrical tape since it has some stretch as the plant grows (in case you forget to take if off after it heals).

I'm a bit concerned about the open wound on Nikita's arm. Those can be vectors for fungus and bugs. I'd either wrap some electrical tape around it or put some Elmer's glue to seal it.

I didn't feel like searching as much as has been going on. I put it on tight enough (I think) to hold it together but loose enough I think we'll be OK. In any case I can keep a close eye an snip the tape later on.

I was concerned about that as well. I'll keep a close eye and if I find the electrical tape go ahead and cover it. If not then glue it is (Interesting question: If I use gorilla glue have I created a new strain? :D )

Hey Al. Your plants are looking healthy and strong. They've all been opened up well. :high-five:

Today has been better thus far. Thanks to everyone for the kind words and encouragement. They are cherished.

It's time for night pics and first up are the group pics:

Somehow the clones still live. Today is day 6 of the clones.

Poor Westley. I have been so rough on her. I snapped one of the upper branches and used some silver tape (all I had handy) to hold her together so she can hopefully heal.

Pretty sure a few of the girls are showing some pre-flower pistils. Next up is Nikita.

She's getting lots of new bud sites filling in the middle.

MH1

Orange Sherbet

Northern Lights

Blueberry is also filling in and out nicely.

Still trying to shape OG Kush CBD a bit more.

I'm pretty happy with the tent so far. I figure we are 2-3 weeks from flipping some of these, but then I don't really know what I'm doing yet! :D

That means I have to get a second tent soon and in any case I'm about out of room. I found contact info for the grow tent company to ask when they might have some more for sale tonight. Hope it doesn't take long or I'll be forced to move on.

ETA: I watered around the edges of the big pots trying to keep those the "wettest" part of the pots. I also put just a little on top in the middle. Just trying to not let things dry out too much.
Your plants look better then mine, We got a late start and we took clones from the big gorilla glue plant, The biggest one in my pics. the second largest is a clone from it and the smallest one is also a clone from the same plant but it is only about at week 4 so we will have to finish it inside. The auto flower is small but it is budding. I don't think I will do any more autos the feminized seed and clones are doing much better

Your plants look better then mine, We got a late start and we took clones from the big gorilla glue plant, The biggest one in my pics. the second largest is a clone from it and the smallest one is also a clone from the same plant but it is only about at week 4 so we will have to finish it inside. The auto flower is small but it is budding. I don't think I will do any more autos the feminized seed and clones are doing much better

Thank you. Clones seem to take longer to get going from my understanding so it makes sense. Environment is a big deal and it took a while for me to get mine dialed in. When I did they took off.

Thank you. Clones seem to take longer to get going from my understanding so it makes sense. Environment is a big deal and it took a while for me to get mine dialed in. When I did they took off.
My buddy started them in June then brought them over I got the greenhouse in July and put them in then. The smallest one is a clone and I think it will have to finish indoors I have a couple more clones starting in a bottle of water, That's how we started the others. I have a couple Small clones starting in a small starter cup they are maybe two inches so far

I gave each plant a complete watering. The clones are still alive. Snapped this after I was all done.

822E0557-72BB-4527-8D7D-D789964EACF3.jpeg

Hey Ala, hope today is a better day for you, the family and your girls in the garden. So far plants look like they recovered well. They usually do and now you can relax when you bend a branch and hear a snap. As for the clones ive only cloned a couple of times and I have to say mine bounced back quick and I am almost certain it had to do with the solution I used to rapid start the roots. I even use that in my nutes during early veg and it works great nice root growth. Sorry I cant tell you what the name of the rapid start solution is but im trying to stay in my lane here dont wanna piss anybody off but if you look around for rapid start root growth im sure youll find it. Anyways bud I have work to do as I was out in San Diego all day yesterday for my daughters 27th birthday. Got home at 1am and now gotta play catch up. TCB my Cali brother.

ROFLMAO elmers is edible.

:D

Infused Elmer's...coming to a dispensary near you!

:D

Nice work, Al :high-five:

Thanks, Double D.

Hey Ala, hope today is a better day for you, the family and your girls in the garden. So far plants look like they recovered well. They usually do and now you can relax when you bend a branch and hear a snap. As for the clones ive only cloned a couple of times and I have to say mine bounced back quick and I am almost certain it had to do with the solution I used to rapid start the roots. I even use that in my nutes during early veg and it works great nice root growth. Sorry I cant tell you what the name of the rapid start solution is but im trying to stay in my lane here dont wanna piss anybody off but if you look around for rapid start root growth im sure youll find it. Anyways bud I have work to do as I was out in San Diego all day yesterday for my daughters 27th birthday. Got home at 1am and now gotta play catch up. TCB my Cali brother.

Better, thank you. I did snap an upper branch on OGK CBD and had to find my electrical tape. Maybe it will do a better job than the silver tape did on Westley - had to pull that one. Hope you guys had a good time. Get some rest.

Back
Top Bottom