Alafornia's 1st Time Multistrain Medical Grow

Hey Al. Your plants are looking healthy and strong. They've all been opened up well. :high-five:

@irie lion ! Always glad to have you stop by. Thank you. There are lots of future bud sites growing up now. I'll snap a few pics tonight to show them. Blueberry's have taken off. I don't think it will be long before it's time to flip.

Looking great in there,Al !
Flowering is nice because you get to relax and just watch them grow-until you have to start staking and tying things up because the buds are too heavy,but that's a problem we all hope to have...

Looking great in there,Al !
Flowering is nice because you get to relax and just watch them grow-until you have to start staking and tying things up because the buds are too heavy,but that's a problem we all hope to have...

Nice Problem to Have was a nice instrumental by the Jeff Healey Band. I think that'd be a nice problem to have.

Time for night pics. I promised you clones and middle growths and aim to deliver. Hallelujah- Leonard Cohen

A7293491-DDF8-4EB4-BD73-88398A644A10.jpeg
642CA608-FCE4-4A7A-A3C5-CB2C2004FAE1.jpeg
033D487D-0CD7-42AB-A6B9-0F269BCD79A5.jpeg
6733F6B3-7A18-4493-855E-16A12BC1A4FD.jpeg

Westley - Took the branch I snapped yesterday off. Hiding Under Water - Beth Hart

356318CA-F5B9-4007-B70A-374399AA4805.jpeg

Nikita - the middle is filling in quite nicely

D713A20D-B58C-404F-B85D-4EA9A2E1239F.jpeg

MH1- this seems to be working out OK

6EB96FD7-8A01-4A7E-9CDA-DB32BA4251D3.jpeg

Orange Sherbet (Wish You Were Here - Pink Floyd)

3D81662F-D707-4B3F-A1C6-1F3DDB829B64.jpeg

Northern Lights

5724294F-B9DC-416C-BCBD-E11E618CE111.jpeg

She’s getting some new growth in the middle. The stems are sticky.

3B913AA4-E64B-4EE4-BE7D-79B70CBB0791.jpeg

Blueberry

E5412681-CACF-4F7A-B323-2FE60822D718.jpeg

A little closer

03C7DDEB-9F7B-4E1C-90FC-C3C139977651.jpeg

OG Kush CBD - notice the black tape. Oops.

3163371C-E033-4127-88CC-785058F8EB38.jpeg

:rofl: Ala wth been looking at the pictures of you cbd for black tape for the past 5 minutes and I dont see it. I had to tend to my 4 girls I started feeding nutes 3 days ago and theyre growing fast. I let them listen to the devil went down to jamaica. I will start grow journal once I start my next 4 girls. Have a ??? Ala. How do you germinate your seeds? I have some lemon ice I want to grow but have not gotten a single seed to sprout.

Hahaha. Hard to see there, isn’t it?

8F9629BE-F8A9-497B-8BBF-04EEECA353F1.jpeg

I will start grow journal once I start my next 4 girls. Have a ??? Ala. How do you germinate your seeds? I have some lemon ice I want to grow but have not gotten a single seed to sprout.

Will be happy to see the journal.

I put my seeds in warm water on a seedling warmer for 16 hours or so (until they all sank) and then placed them directly into soil with a 100% germination rate (Total of 8 seeds), not counting the one I killed (the original OG Kush CBD) by being impatient. I did keep the cups on a warmer for some time even after they sprouted.

Will be happy to see the journal.

I put my seeds in warm water on a seedling warmer for 16 hours or so (until they all sank) and then placed them directly into soil with a 100% germination rate (Total of 8 seeds), not counting the one I killed (the original OG Kush CBD) by being impatient. I did keep the cups on a warmer for some time even after they sprouted.
Gonna do that right now I have 2 seedling mats and lots of solo cups. Or should I use glass?

Gonna do that right now I have 2 seedling mats and lots of solo cups. Or should I use glass?

I used small mason jars for soaking because I could close them up and hope the cat or anyone else wouldn't knock them off but they at least have a better chance than being knocked over and emptied. I've seen folks use shot glasses so I really think it's at your discretion.

Here's a post showing what I used: Alafornia's 1st Time Multistrain Medical Grow

I didn't cover them until daylight (did this at night) and I don't think it matters much unless you let the tap roots come out while in the cup. I wouldn't wait that long. After they soak up enough water to sink they're good to go in the soil. You'll have to wait 4-7 days, give or take, for them to surface once you've planted. Only go down about a 1/4 to 1/2 inch or so with the seeds in the soil.

I used small mason jars for soaking because I could close them up ans hope the cat or anyone else wouldn't knock them off but they at least have a better chance than being knocked over and emptied. I've seen folks use shot glasses so I really think it's at your discretion.

Here's a post showing what I used: Alafornia's 1st Time Multistrain Medical Grow

I didn't cover them until daylight (did this at night) and I don't think it matters much unless you let the tap roots come out while in the cup. I wouldn't wait that long. After they soak up enough water to sink they're good to go in the soil. You'll have to wait 4-7 days, give or take, for them to surface once you've planted. Only go down about a 1/4 to 1/2 inch or so with the seeds in the soil.
Thanks for the info. I will give these seeds 1 last shot. My nephew in Sacramento was able to get them going and growing but he had a bad accident and became bed bound so he said they died cause he wasnt able to take care of them.

Thanks for the info. I will give these seeds 1 last shot. My nephew in Sacramento was able to get them going and growing but he had a bad accident and became bed bound so he said they died cause he wasnt able to take care of them.

Hate that your nephew was injured. I hope this works for you. All I can say is that it worked for me.

Hate that your nephew was injured. I hope this works for you. All I can say is that it worked for me.
Thanks. Past couple of years have been really bad for me. Things just dont let up but I am a pretty strong fella so I just take it as it comes. Thats one of the reasons I got sober I think better with a clear head. I do like elvis said TCB!

Thanks. Past couple of years have been really bad for me. Things just dont let up but I am a pretty strong fella so I just take it as it comes. Thats one of the reasons I got sober I think better with a clear head. I do like elvis said TCB!

I hope better days are ahead for all of us.

Back
Top Bottom