Alafornia's 1st Time Multistrain Medical Grow

Howdy Al, everything is looking great, Bro. If you see me lurking through your journal, I'm taking notes for my next grow, from seed, and you have some wonderful pictures, with great documentation, and a wonderful wit that is a huge blessing. So, I am trying to be as successful as your first grow has been by doing what you said:
I appreciate the compliments I've gotten on this grow, my first. I attribute the success to two things:

1. I studied the hell out of this before getting started. If you are considering growing cannabis then do your homework. I'm a busy guy and didn't know much about growing a tomato before I got started so it took me a few months to get a halfway decent grasp on medium, light, ventilation, flowering, harvest, etc;.. If you put the work in on the front end it is worth the effort. I still feel ill-prepared at times. I don't know how people who just decide to do it on a whim with no experience ever succeed. God bless 'em if it works for them.

2. 420 Magazine has the most helpful, kind, friendly, wonderful folks participating in these forums that you will find anywhere on or off line. You guys are always ready with answers to questions and sometimes you just see something and jump right in to offer advice. It is much appreciated and these plants would very likely not be alive without you. They would certainly not be thriving as they are. I'm not going to start naming names simply because I'll leave someone off. You also have been great with supporting me, not just the plants. I appreciate that as well - more than you know. Thank you all for being awesome you!

We now return to our regularly scheduled programming.
Grow Brother Grow

Howdy Al, everything is looking great, Bro. If you see me lurking through your journal, I'm taking notes for my next grow, from seed, and you have some wonderful pictures, with great documentation, and a wonderful wit that is a huge blessing. So, I am trying to be as successful as your first grow has been by doing what you said:

Grow Brother Grow

Thanks, Oops! Good to know I didn't just bore the hell out of everyone!

One word of advice: If in soil allow a good wet/dry cycle once they get established. Until then don't let the top soil dry out.

Morning pics:

CCB31E3F-EDDD-4406-AD1F-7B5C3FE10889.jpeg
BF3B3E31-63F9-4AE0-9905-697FF3F59363.jpeg

Hey Mr. A. As usual a very beautiful, insightful and entertaining look through your journal. To be honest, we have truly enjoyed watching our plants grow. I get just as excited watching your grow. Emotionally invested for sure. Go Mr. A and Ms. T. You should win an Emmy or something. Bravo!

Now for the important question, how is your son's tooth?
Thanks for everything!

Thanks, everyone!

The boy's tooth is better. Since stopping the antibiotic his belly is better. My tooth is better. Behaviors improved. Much better day today so far. (cross fingers, knock on wood, lucky horseshoe, 4 leaf clover, dream catcher, and so on).

Lunch pic!
EEB7ED04-B72A-4C54-8037-40CC37688ADB.jpeg

The clones (and everything else) are looking exceptional today,Al !

Thank you, everyone.

I'll be going to check on the plants soon. I'll post some pictures.

Your orange sherbet always stuck out to me. The song, I love, it always makes me think of my brother, (good memories, not sad memories though) :thumb:

Your plants are looking good!! :popcorn:

Thanks. She is a beaut! Hope they were all good memories.

Your plants are looking awesome Al. They're reaching for the walls, almost there.

They are. I need a bigger grow space.

Killing it Alafornia :thumb:

Thank you.

The clones (and everything else) are looking exceptional today,Al !

Thanks, carcass!

Once again killing it Alafornia :thumb:

Thanks again, @GHempster !

I want to take a moment and thank the 420 Magazine community - that means all of you - for the supportive atmosphere you perpetuate. I also want to thank the moderators for the work they do to foster that environment. Thank you.

The ladies look especially exquisite tonight.

Temps were in the mid-nineties today. RH was as low as 10%. It’s about 70 and 20% now. Tent temp is maintained about 78 degrees. RH is 51%.

I am impressed with the clones.

I have a few group pics.

Westley

Nikita is bursting with new growth.

MH1 is filling out nicely. Succulent.

Continued below...

Orange Sherbet

Northern Lights

Blueberry

OG Kush CBD

I snapped another branch on her tonight and had to tape it up. I got a pic of both. The earlier one looks to be doing well and I could not see any open place on the new one but taped it for security.

Back
Top Bottom