Alafornia's 1st Time Multistrain Medical Grow

716843AC-54A6-422A-A031-EF0AF35D8CFE.jpeg

Orange Sherbet

Damn! That’s getting pretty bad!!:nervous-guy:

Hope the cooler temps help!!

I’m waiting on Wedding Cake and Skywalker Kush for Tangled. I’ll probably pop another MH1 seed or let the clone grow out. I’ll get it figured out.

:woohoo:

Damn! That’s getting pretty bad!!:nervous-guy:

Hope the cooler temps help!!

:woohoo:

It's been better the last few days. My question now is: Should I leave those leaves on or remove them? Will doing a defol now cause harm?

It's been better the last few days. My question now is: Should I leave those leaves on or remove them? Will doing a defol now cause harm?

You know, it’s hard to say that that’s even heat stress. Normally when they’re under heat stress the tips point up. Not all of your leaf tips are pointed up.

Not all your plants have this symptom in this environment right?

Now hear me out!

I’m wondering if the roots aren’t happy, I.e over watering..

8A08FCF5-47AC-42D2-928C-BB40A1924AB1.jpeg

Just a thought.. maybe..

Will doing a defol now cause harm?
If you were planning on defoliating anyway,I'd go ahead and do it-but don't clip the leaves just because they're curling-they're still supplying the plant with some energy,even though they don't look real pretty.

You know, it’s hard to say that that’s even heat stress. Normally when they’re under heat stress the tips point up. Not all of your leaf tips are pointed up.

Not all your plants have this symptom in this environment right?

Now hear me out!

I’m wondering if the roots aren’t happy, I.e over watering..

8A08FCF5-47AC-42D2-928C-BB40A1924AB1.jpeg

Just a thought.. maybe..

I think a combination of factors, really. Overwatering, heat, wind, light. This new tent was FUBAR to begin. I think we got it straightened out, though. Mainly the two plants: OS and NL. The rest look pretty good.

If you were planning on defoliating anyway,I'd go ahead and do it-but don't clip the leaves just because they're curling-they're still supplying the plant with some energy,even though they don't look real pretty.

I removed some of the worst and left the rest.

Hey Al just my 2 cents. If you want to defoilate I would wait until the stretch is done usually 3 weeks into flower. By that time they will be settled in to their structure and you will be able to tell what bud sites need more light. You could also use that time to remove some of the lower growth that won't get any light and will help with the airflow in the tent.

Hey Al just my 2 cents. If you want to defoilate I would wait until the stretch is done usually 3 weeks into flower. By that time they will be settled in to their structure and you will be able to tell what bud sites need more light. You could also use that time to remove some of the lower growth that won't get any light and will help with the airflow in the tent.

Thanks. Good advice. I only removed those leaves that were mostly dry/burned/etc;... and looked like there was not chance of recovery.

Good evening, everyone! I hope y'all all had a good day. Pretty good here. Fell asleep toward the end of the game today but didn't miss much at all. Saw a few good games. The kid seemed OK today - ate his food and took his medicine - less of an attitude today. Teenager or autism is enough - combined has made for a tough time but today was good. @Tangled is good. Other than little tooth pain after my dentist visit a few days ago I'm good but back on antibiotics - started it early this time. They finish up the root canal in a couple of weeks. The older boy is OK.

Went out for a bit tonight, mainly to get pictures and check on things, but wound up removing a lot of struggling leaves and selectively removing some to make for better airflow and light penetration.

I accidentally bent Northern Lights' tallest branch but didn't break the stem. I think it will recover fine.

Since I hadn't really shown each plant with a name attached and a close up I got one of each. I also tried to show how I thinned them out a bit. Some of the stuff had to go and some just seemed right. We'll see how they respond.

Watching the late games now. Saturdays at my house in the fall are wall to wall football. I have my favorite team, a few I like, more I hate, and otherwise just try to find a competitive game to watch. I do miss watching the games with my Dad.

Well, on to the pics.

Looking good, Al. It is weird that it was only the OS and the NLs with the "taco" leaves. Constantly peeking in here to see how you and tangled and the gals are doing. Grow Brother, Grow.

Thank you. I can only surmise that maybe they were more sensitive to the issues and I did a poor job of making the environment conducive to their good health. Trying to do a better job with that. Thank you for looking in on us.

Such a lovely tent Al for your first grow! Well done!

Thank you!

Since I don’t have tv anymore to watch football, I found my self more interested in the football talk then the plant talk! :laughtwo:

Your plants are looking good Al! This time next week you should have some nice small colas forming!!

My plants will be sitting in the dark for about 30 hours, then my light timer will turn on at 12Pm giving them the first 12 hour day light schedule.

You’ve got a bit of a head start, but I’m not far behind you @Alafornia and @Tangled

Since I don’t have tv anymore to watch football, I found my self more interested in the football talk then the plant talk! :laughtwo:

Your plants are looking good Al! This time next week you should have some nice colas forming!!

My plants will be sitting in the dark for about 30 hours, then my light timer will turn on at 12Pm giving them the first 12 hour day light schedule.

You’ve got a bit of a head start, but I’m not far behind you @Alafornia and @Tangled

Awesome!

LSU actually has an offense. UTe and UTw (Texas and Twelvessee) both still suck. USC beat Stanford. Cal upset Washington. Bama fans are happy the kicker missed both uprights twice and managed to place the ball between them but are concerned about a running game where the line is having trouble punching holes and the running backs can't seem to find them and yet are pleased with the now starting due to season ending injuries backup linebackers. aTm lost to Clemson. West Georgia (Auburn) struggled with Tulane (hahahaha). Michigan barely beat Army in 2OT.

I can see the flowers taking shape. Are yours in the dark today?

Michigan barely beat Army in 2OT.

That sounds like a nail biter! :nervous-guy:

Are yours in the dark today?

Yes sir, yesterday when my light turned off at 6Am I snuck into the room and unplugged my 18/6 light timer, plugged in my 12/12 light timer, but left it in the off setting. I will be going into the room sometime this morning to turn the timer to auto, which will turn the lights on at 12Pm starting the 12/12 schedule. :yahoo:

The girls look outstanding today. Let’s me know I did right by then the past few days of offbeat watering and plucking and getting the temps in the right place. I have to say that I’m proud. Pics coming up soon.

That sounds like a nail biter! :nervous-guy:

Yes sir, yesterday when my light turned off at 6Am I snuck into the room and unplugged my 18/6 light timer, plugged in my 12/12 light timer, but left it in the off setting. I will be going into the room sometime this morning to turn the timer to auto, which will turn the lights on at 12Pm starting the 12/12 schedule. :yahoo:

i Wouldn’t have minded the maize and blue suffering a loss. Army just didn’t have the athletes to finish.

Woohoo! I’m excited for both of us.

Uploading the pics...takes a long time.

please turn to the next page for pics. Sorry, but I’m not gonna dump them here - too many!

Back
Top Bottom