Alaskan Marijuana laws?

fillabong420

okay so iwas on norml's website and it said that you can have an 1.25 oz of green and under 25 plants in your house and its legal. is that just for card holding patiens or the genreral public? im jsut a little confused. ive done some research and everythignseems to contradict each otehr. ive read that cops can just seize your pot and crop that would be that, but that doesnt seem constitutional due the stipulations made in the rivan v alaska case.somebody please shed some light on this for me thanks.

Re: alaskan marijuana laws??

yea, ive noticed. iveb een reading how vicous they are. so then it'd be safe to say even it if were legal to anybody who wanted to do so, they do it at risk of catching federal charges?

Alaska Supreme Court and lower courts have ruled that personal possession of cannabis is protected by state constitution's privacy clause. As recently as Sep 14, 2004, the AK Supreme Court refused to overturn a unanimous Appellate Court decision that police were not allowed to enter a home simply based on smelling cannabis smoke outside. See Pot vs Privacy, Oct 2003 and Alaska Supreme Court chooses privacy over pot, Sep 2004 and Eric Sterling's Response. The Alaska Legislature passed a law banning cannabis, but a judge struck down the law in July 2006: Judge rules against Alaska marijuana ban law, Jul 2006, AP. ACLU Press Release July 11, 2006

Any 1 person can have up to 24 plants in the state of Alaska.
If you are medical marijuana Patient like me MV in the state of Alaska you can only have 6 plants at any 1 time and no more then 3 can be in flowering at 1 time.
It don't sound right but that is the way it is here in the state of Alaska,
I am going to court for it now...

MV...

Any 1 person can have up to 24 plants in the state of Alaska.
If you are medical marijuana Patient like me MV in the state of Alaska you can only have 6 plants at any 1 time and no more then 3 can be in flowering at 1 time.
It don't sound right but that is the way it is here in the state of Alaska,
I am going to court for it now...

MV...

im sorry to hear your going to court.:\ youve grown some pretty amazing plants though and have produced un parallel bud shots. i wish you luck man..so anyone that's not a patient can have up to 24 plants and patients can only have6 plants and no more than three flowering?:scratchinghead: or ONLY pateints?sorry i might be heading up that way i nthe near future and i wantto knwo what to expect.

You are right it makes no sense at all, but thats the law, were do they come up with 24 for personal use..? :tommy:
Then for medical marijuana Patients you can not have more then 6 plants at any time and again no more then 3 at any time in flowering... :whoa:
What the fuck is that, :hmmmm: but that is the law and I had less then that in flowering and no plants in veg..! :cheesygrinsmiley:

MV... :smokin:

damn bro thats fucked up.:\ i mean personal use is jsut to relax and unwind but you guys actually need it. i think thats absolutlely digusting of the gov to do man.:\ i wish you luck and hopefully they'll improve the laws man. thanks for you help though i appreiciate it.

Possession of one ounce or less of marijuana in the privacy of the home is legal. The status of possessing an amount between one ounce and four ounces is unclear, pending clarification by the courts.

Possession of less than 25 plants is protected under the Alaska Constitution’s right to privacy (See Ravin v. Alaska).

Remember these are State laws, it's still illegal according to Federal laws.

Back
Top Bottom