Alaskan Thunderfuck - Defoliation - Extreme Supercrop Grow!

skwauk12

KIMG0427.jpg
KIMG0426.jpg
I always have so many growers I know beg me to go online to share my tricks and results....so I'm gonna do a journal from week 2 of veg..the strain is Alaskan thunder fuck number #1// no cross...true strain..
As soon as the clone has roots I begin extreme stress and root development advancement...they first go under a 8 bulb t5 setup..I make the first breaks and start pinching leaves straight away. First week of veg all they receive is vitamino and cal mag...allows them to evenly spread roots around the coco..to many nutes the first 2 weeks of veg will strongly hinder root growth and effect eventual yeild for sure...the pictures I'm posting r 10 days from root start..and have been cropped, topped in three different locations, also I removed 8-10 fan leaves..( which will promote 15-25 more..which all will be removed eventually..by week 6 of bloom she will have no foliage at all. Side by side test which I have done with 50-60 strains over 20 yrs..same plant same enviroment..with my techniques yield is increased by 50-70% repeatedly..

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom