Alaskan Thunderfuck Review

I grew out some Alaska Thunderfuck by Twisty Treat Seeds last year. I never did an official smoke report on it so here goes. The plant was grown in organic soil with no bottled nutes. The jar that this review is coming from sat curing for over a year. Definitely got better with age!

Appearance:

Deep forest green invaded by thick red hairs. The hairs are so red and pronounced they make the trichomes appear to glow. Its so covered in both that its hard to tell where the hairs end and the crystals begin. Looks much better than the buds after harvest. Buds aren't the densest but that is common to the very sativa nature of this strain.

Smell:

Sweet citrus lemon and pine with a soft airy earth finish

Taste:

Strong earthy start whose taste is foretelling of the potency to come. Very clean taste. Smooth pine finish and pungent aroma.

Feeling:

Near instant head effect (Note this strain hits faster than any strain I have ever tried, you feel it in seconds) that starts in the front of the head and then moving to the back of the head. Vivid and dancing thoughts. Able to focus but there is so much cognitive activity I can do the task at hand well, while still processing other stimuli.

Mildly delayed body effects, with soft electrical stimulation focused on the surface (Definitely helps with pain....its the best strain I have found for instant pain relief for nerve issues in my back). Can literally feel it creeping down the body. It has a very intense combination of mind and body. It can be overpowering at times but that is a good thing to me. I can think faster than I can type by a factor of 10-100x more than normal.

Very very potent and clean.

Definitely great for sitting back, relaxing, and experiencing something epic (movie, nature, concert, etc). Its a rare strain that I find I can enjoy at most any time, including nights.

It is one of the more underrated strains out there in my mind. Its amazing to me that more breeders don't try and work with it. Cheers bud! I might try taking a picture or two of some of the year old buds and posting on here.

I grew out some Alaska Thunderfuck by Twisty Treat Seeds last year. I never did an official smoke report on it so here goes. The plant was grown in organic soil with no bottled nutes. The jar that this review is coming from sat curing for over a year. Definitely got better with age!

Appearance:

Deep forest green invaded by thick red hairs. The hairs are so red and pronounced they make the trichomes appear to glow. Its so covered in both that its hard to tell where the hairs end and the crystals begin. Looks much better than the buds after harvest. Buds aren't the densest but that is common to the very sativa nature of this strain.

Smell:

Sweet citrus lemon and pine with a soft airy earth finish

Taste:

Strong earthy start whose taste is foretelling of the potency to come. Very clean taste. Smooth pine finish and pungent aroma.

Feeling:

Near instant head effect (Note this strain hits faster than any strain I have ever tried, you feel it in seconds) that starts in the front of the head and then moving to the back of the head. Vivid and dancing thoughts. Able to focus but there is so much cognitive activity I can do the task at hand well, while still processing other stimuli.

Mildly delayed body effects, with soft electrical stimulation focused on the surface (Definitely helps with pain....its the best strain I have found for instant pain relief for nerve issues in my back). Can literally feel it creeping down the body. It has a very intense combination of mind and body. It can be overpowering at times but that is a good thing to me. I can think faster than I can type by a factor of 10-100x more than normal.

Very very potent and clean.

Definitely great for sitting back, relaxing, and experiencing something epic (movie, nature, concert, etc). Its a rare strain that I find I can enjoy at most any time, including nights.
Thanks for the super review. I need to bookmark this for a template.

Back
Top Bottom