Alaskey Purplish RDWC

I hear ya. But I'm getting overwhelmed. Not use to this much going on after taking summer off. Gotta get back in the groove. Haha

I usually veg in a little 32"x48"x60" tent. Now my clones are overrunning it. So this morning I setup a 4'x8'x80" for veg with a old MH. And put 2 of my flower girls in the little tent that I used to veg in, because my Other 4'x8' in bloom was over crowded. What a mess :laughtwo:
Reminds me I need to finish putting fans in the new veg tent. Lol
Look at you go! I so wish I had more room

Your plants are friggin huge. I'm running 9 in a 4'x8', was 11. If you had 11 in bloom you'd need a warehouse not a tent :rofl:

My tiny water only organic soil plants can't compete. Haha
Awww, thank you. I plan on vegging the shit out of these.

Someday, if all goes well ill have the hydro grow area and an organic soil area about the same size. Then maybe a full organic hydro rig that puts the 2 together... but thats a ways off

I'd love to see a full organic hydro rig in action
I've read a bit about them. They can be very temperamental. Basically if the wrong stuff starts to grow your season is done. Nothing will save you. They use a bio-filter that regulates and releases the correct bacteria, so much to it.

Isn’t pH 6.7 a bit high? I run 5.8-6.1
So I replied to this post already, but I wanted to add to it a bit. In soil I try to pH my nutrients a bit high when raising seedlings because I want Phosphorous to be as available as possible to help out the roots (T Soul brought this up earlier) I never bothered to look at the charts we use to look at the bioavailability of the macro and micro Elements according to pH. There are 2, 1 for soil, 1 for hydro. Dont know why they are different but they are
1604700623930.png

In the attachment, you will see the charts im talking about. If you havent seen them yet let me take a second. Basically, on the left side is the chart for soil. Hydro on the right. But they are vastly different. Especially when it comes to Phosphorous. My high pH that I let happen on purpose was leaving me Phosphorous shy. So! Long story short... you're absolutely right! I've since adjusted the pH and all is right with the world. Haha

Looks like a funny movie! I’ll put that one on the to watch list.
You really need to see it. See it before it becomes a documentary. No shit. Some of the ridiculousness in this flick WILL happen. Let's face it. The US president recommends grabbing strange women by their pussy! WHAT THE FUCK !!??? Its already happening!

I just want to point out that soil pH charts are for the pH of the soil, not the nutrients poured into the soil.
I KNEW you were gonna say something about that. Haha! Thanks Shed

Retard!? I LOVE that word.

As a musician, I use it all the time. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Speaking of which, I need to retard the stretch still going on in my Lab 4x4. Those girls are reachin for the stars. Guess I'd better get in and thin the leaves out a bit. :D

Plants are doing well. They have base nutes and a little Rhyzo Blast. But my PPMs are at 600 (none of the nutrients added are above half strength right now) 600 isn't far off from where I keep PPMs in veg regularly... I will need to rebuild my RO filter. My tap water is around 270. Theres no way I can start my feeding concentration that high. Im gonna buy the filters and a gauge that keeps track of their life. I really can't bitch ive never replaced the filters, I guess its time. Fuckin plants

Our plants are great motivators. It will be done
Weird how that works. Nothing in my life makes me build a place that has perfect light conditions, perfect atmosphere, perfect water, and specially tailored gourmet meals then dies in 4 months... and I do it again

Back
Top Bottom