Alaskey Purplish RDWC

Man, what a day. I did absolutely nothing. I saw Phantasm, been a while for that one, then Hellraiser 2, and Book of Blood. But I also saw a documentary on bubbles... no shit, bubbles. All this punctuated by a series of naps... what a day

But I also saw a documentary on bubbles... no shit, bubbles.
Good old hydrogen bonds and surface tension, eh? Spheres are cool too with their high volume to low surface area ratio.

I just got back from your state not too long ago, glad I'm back home. :laughtwo: I am loaded to the gills with concentrates now. I didn't realize I haven't used my dab rig in months, it was dusty like an old spell book.

I'm about to test out the Lambsbread. :bong:

What's Stltoed doing this evening now that you're all rested up from the weed naps?

Good old hydrogen bonds and surface tension, eh? Spheres are cool too with their high volume to low surface area ratio.

I just got back from your state not too long ago, glad I'm back home. :laughtwo: I am loaded to the gills with concentrates now. I didn't realize I haven't used my dab rig in months, it was dusty like an old spell book.

I'm about to test out the Lambsbread. :bong:

What's Stltoed doing this evening now that you're all rested up from the weed naps?
Thats exactly it. They form the shape with the least amount of surface area.

Nice! Some new goo.

Is that the strain from Jamaica?

This best describes this evening.
After a day like today there's really no other way to end it.

Also a great tip which I just started doing for cleaning my walls and floors etc is a swifter pad with their wet pads and it does wonders...Takes me no time at all to clean the walls ceiling and floor of my 8x4 not like it used to spraying and Clorox wipes days are over I mean I still do that for the equipment but tent wise negative and I run hot water and h202 and cleans everything very nicely too..Ya I designed my new system so I can move any bucket any time and not touch the system turn a valve and that is it that bucket is shut off it's great

Just a heads up, but don't use the "swiffer" cleaner. Weather wetjet, or whatever. It will leave a very, very thin film leftover. That shit builds up and attracts dirt. To the point it's a solid bitch to get clean. You can't see it initially, but will wonder why things still look a little dirty after cleaning. Then you figure it's just the lighting, and now you're trapped.

Used to use that on the kitchen floor. Then started noticing my feet were dirty AF walkin round barefoot. Took some digging and work, but found out why. Had to take a steam mop to the kitchen floor, bathroom floors, etc. And it took 6 or 7 good cleanings to get it right.

The pads are fine though, and if you make your own cleaning solution then you would be fine.

I use bleach water on the walls/floor/ceiling/whatever with a rag. Nothing serious, but also have a little scrubby to work with if needed. So far, haven't really needed it. It gets the walls clean. I don't spend hours on it, just enough to get anything off. Takes maybe 10min, if that, to do the tent.

THEN I button up the tent and run ozone for half an hour, let it sit an hour, then run it half an hour, and let it sit for 2 hours/overnight.

So the quick wipe gets any gunk, and the ozone sterilizes the shit out of it. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Just make sure the tent is sealed up super well, and take all possible safety precautions for using ozone.

Just a heads up, but don't use the "swiffer" cleaner. Weather wetjet, or whatever. It will leave a very, very thin film leftover. That shit builds up and attracts dirt. To the point it's a solid bitch to get clean. You can't see it initially, but will wonder why things still look a little dirty after cleaning. Then you figure it's just the lighting, and now you're trapped.

Used to use that on the kitchen floor. Then started noticing my feet were dirty AF walkin round barefoot. Took some digging and work, but found out why. Had to take a steam mop to the kitchen floor, bathroom floors, etc. And it took 6 or 7 good cleanings to get it right.

The pads are fine though, and if you make your own cleaning solution then you would be fine.

I use bleach water on the walls/floor/ceiling/whatever with a rag. Nothing serious, but also have a little scrubby to work with if needed. So far, haven't really needed it. It gets the walls clean. I don't spend hours on it, just enough to get anything off. Takes maybe 10min, if that, to do the tent.

THEN I button up the tent and run ozone for half an hour, let it sit an hour, then run it half an hour, and let it sit for 2 hours/overnight.

So the quick wipe gets any gunk, and the ozone sterilizes the shit out of it. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Just make sure the tent is sealed up super well, and take all possible safety precautions for using ozone.
I appreciate that bro I've only done it 1x but that's great info I appreciate it a lot and will def stop using it and just make my own solution which isn't a issue thank-you

Quick update.

The 2 White Widow cracked and were transferred to Rapid Rooters.
The 3rd Alaskey is showing up. Its taking forever, and won't last if it doesn't find second gear fairly quickly, but it it should be head up by tomorrow.

The shed girls are both on the same page now. Once the roots meet the water the next evolution of this enterprise will be in effect.

I appreciate that bro I've only done it 1x but that's great info I appreciate it a lot and will def stop using it and just make my own solution which isn't a issue thank-you

Not a problem! The pads are a good idea, just make your own cleaner. :cheesygrinsmiley:

:woohoo: let the games begin!

Strange things are afoot at the circle k!

Thanks man. I need a burrito, a little Del Taco to go please.

I got prilosec. Count me in.

You can do better than Del Taco, I'm sure you have all sorts of little local Mexican food shops around with killer food.
All better. Went with a poke burrito. Your right it was better than Del Taco. Not cheaper though 1 burrito $28 delivered... ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom