Alaskey Purplish RDWC

Holy moly vegging into 2021 :D

Savage :laughtwo:

Glad you got the leak sealed up. Nice work!
I want to see what i can get away with, with my new scrog method. It all depends on the plants.

Thanks man. I got a lot done today. I got the closet ready for plants tomorrow. Its gonna be the CMH not the Spectrum King this round. I like CMH light. Its just not strong enough (in a grow room, just fine for the closet). And if you run enough to overcome the fact its only 300watts your lamp costs gets carried away. But they work well. Im very curious to see what the heat will be like.

Nice work on the filter and the FIM! Can you swap the driver just to see if that's the fix?

See ya tomorrow! :ciao:
Its not that easy, there's a dimmer in the middle, but thats a good idea. I should have sold this thing when I had a chance! I got the CMH im gonna crank it up to see what I can expect for heat

I got my level 4 haz mat suit back from the cleaners, im ready!

Is your temp dial off in the closet? I honestly can’t remember.

gdp and deluxe sugar cane salet joint is rockin my world in a good, much needed way.

Shouldn't be too hot, hopefully. You do live in satan's vacation land. What is your best guess it'll be
I think I'll be ok. The video shows the light on for over an hour. The exhaust fan running the whole time without a break, that will change. It would be a real problem if I HAD to run the exhaust fan all the time. The temperature timer will set the temp in the room. As long as we have no 95 degree days everything will be everything.

Is your temp dial off in the closet? I honestly can’t remember.

gdp and deluxe sugar cane salet joint is rockin my world in a good, much needed way.
Yeah I need to get rid of that thing. Blows peoples minds when it says 105.

That sounds awesome... Fucker!

Haha you're a nut BLS. how are you doing? All well with the family?
All is well!! The baby just turned 6 months on the 20th and we switched to formula at about the 5 month mark.... she’s putting in lots of weight and is a happy little baby!!! Big improvement from the previous 5 months. She’s actually sleeping through the night and actually didn’t wake up once last night after the 9 o’clock wake up she had.

the oldest is still a lil shit head!! But is doing good!!

I’m in the middle of redoing my basement bathroom. So it’s gutted right now and my brother came by yesterday to re plumb everything in, now I gotta wait for electrical to be done, then I can insulate and Polly the exterior wall back up. Gotta Jack hammer the drain up and move it to the centre of the shower..... hell of a process!!

I’ll sign in to my email and try sending you some photos (if I get around to it)

Yeah I need to get rid of that thing. Blows peoples minds when it says 105.

That sounds awesome... Fucker!

It was an excellent salet, yes. Got just past half of the way through before deciding I was good for the night. :rofl:

That shit ain't no joke, I'll tell ya that. Can't wait to get on a lot more In-House stuff.

All is well!! The baby just turned 6 months on the 20th and we switched to formula at about the 5 month mark.... she’s putting in lots of weight and is a happy little baby!!! Big improvement from the previous 5 months. She’s actually sleeping through the night and actually didn’t wake up once last night after the 9 o’clock wake up she had.

the oldest is still a lil shit head!! But is doing good!!

I’m in the middle of redoing my basement bathroom. So it’s gutted right now and my brother came by yesterday to re plumb everything in, now I gotta wait for electrical to be done, then I can insulate and Polly the exterior wall back up. Gotta Jack hammer the drain up and move it to the centre of the shower..... hell of a process!!

I’ll sign in to my email and try sending you some photos (if I get around to it)
Very good. Tell the oldest to keep watching Happy Gilmore.

That bathroom redo sounds interesting. The bathroom i worked on with the goofy granite sink was fun, but I never faced the real problem... the tub, so I still have the fiberglass monster. I so wanted to commit to making it a bad ass shower stall, but pussed out. Im glad you weren't so weak. Maybe someday I'll grow a pair and follow your lead. Im gonna need to see those pictures when your done. You can drop them here if you like. Im sure the others would like to see it.

You sound good man. The baby has turned a corner, and while I feel your new bathroom should have become a cloning room, you may have made the adult decision by making it a pisser. Good job BLS! Looking forward to some pics. Cheers

It was an excellent salet, yes. Got just past half of the way through before deciding I was good for the night. :rofl:

That shit ain't no joke, I'll tell ya that. Can't wait to get on a lot more In-House stuff.
You sound good Vortex.

What CMH setup are you going to run stltoed?
I have a 3x3 closet that had a Spectrum King, but the Spectrum King is having issues so I shoehorned a CMH in there. Its just a cheap single bulb Nanolux fixture. It will work well I think. Its a good wattage for the space. And ive always liked the light they put out, they are just kind of weak for a big space. And I really dont like buying $60 light bulbs.

I have a 3x3 closet that had a Spectrum King, but the Spectrum King is having issues so I shoehorned a CMH in there. Its just a cheap single bulb Nanolux fixture. It will work well I think. Its a good wattage for the space. And ive always liked the light they put out, they are just kind of weak for a big space. And I really dont like buying $60 light bulbs.
I hear ya on the bulbs. My 500w cmh bulbs run about $80 but I love the spectrum. I agree they are better off used in a smaller space because the light only spreads so far.

I hear ya on the bulbs. My 500w cmh bulbs run about $80 but I love the spectrum. I agree they are better off used in a smaller space because the light only spreads so far.
Is that a double ended bulb? I didn't know they made them that strong in a conventional bulb

Is that a double ended bulb? I didn't know they made them that strong in a conventional bulb
No it’s single ended. Here’s a link to the 500w I like so much. I use the 4K.

No it’s single ended. Here’s a link to the 500w I like so much. I use the 4K.

Thats good to know. Thanks.
You just use one bulb?

Back
Top Bottom