Alchemist420's - Mystery Strain - Indoor - Soil/Coco - Grow Journal - 2016

All finished up reading bro. Quite an evolution. Frost-ay !

Phrum the light room.

All finished up reading bro. Quite an evolution. Frost-ay !

Phrum the light room.

Thanks Jacomsenji, yeah and it was all unplanned. Just a pair of seeds in a bag to spark my interest in growing again.
I just lucked out they turned out to be some awesome looking and smelling phenos. I can hardly wait for the harvest.
I have 5 clones ready for the flip to flower now. Just waiting for me to finish out the new room for them. I have a clone of each of these ladies and a clone of 3 other mystery strains from a friend.
I just took clones of those clones last week to keep those genetics going, but I plan on ordering some good genetics from Herbies or one of the other seed banks in the near future.

Have a great evening and I will stop by your journal in the morning.

:passitleft:

I started with one seed. Bag seed of some smoke We had a couple years ago. Blue Cheese or some such. Just like you I had some luck and got a good one.
Now I got eight strains.
Like you I wish we had a network to share genetics.
I got lucky and someone sent me some great genetics ( all fem beans ) and I plan to cull what I don't like from future grows.
I did get my first auto from the same person. That is exciting in and of itself.

I'm gettin ansty for harvest too man. Shitty having all a this smoke n not being able to smoke. Lol. The wait is almost over.
Okay man I was just browsing around and figured I'd drop by again n say what's up.
I'll holler at ya later.
:passitleft:

Phrum the light room.

Good Morning Everyone, Or night as I have still not made it to bed.

Bad News. Family member coming for unexpected extended visit this Friday. They are very conservative and not accepting of MJ at least not yet.

Spent the weekend finishing out the new Hidden Garden Room. Got all the ladies and clones moved to their new home.
These Girls I decided to go ahead and give them them chop as I had to cut down all of their ties just to move them and I just didn't have it in me to spend several hours that I don't have to get them all tied back up.

Good news. They were mostly cloudy with probably 10% amber.
They didn't get a flush like I was planning on starting this week.
Got both Ladies cut down and hanging.
I also got a wet trim done on the smaller girl Pheno #2 and actually please with how she looks even though they could both have used a couple more weeks and a good flush.
Pheno #1 is the big girl and at least double maybe triple the size of #2. She will be getting a wet trim tomorrow as I just don't have anymore energy and am going to go to bed and crash after this post.

Here are a couple quick Cell Phone pics. Everyone hanging, and the trimmed up #2 (there was 1 more plate of buds that is not in this pic. Didn't realize it was off to the side until I already took the pic and put my phone away)

EarlyHarvest-1.jpg
EarlyHarvest-2.jpg

Al,
Early harvest isn't what you wanted, 10% amber ain't bad, n not flushin ain't the end of the world. Looks like a great harvest none the less, not to mention the buds look dankity Dank.

Great job.
You gotta work with what you got and get it how you can get it sometimes bro.

Nice job Alchemist! That sucks you had to harvest early but sometimes you gotta do what you have to, to maintain secrecy. I'll be excited to see your dry weight.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Al,
Early harvest isn't what you wanted, 10% amber ain't bad, n not flushin ain't the end of the world. Looks like a great harvest none the less, not to mention the buds look dankity Dank.

Great job.
You gotta work with what you got and get it how you can get it sometimes bro.

Thank you SugarX and Jacombsenji :passitleft:

I am very yeah it's all good. I am not upset by it. I got another round of ladies going into 12/12 anyway. I was just hoping for a couple more weeks to fatten up. I was surprised how quickly the Amber started setting in on the Trichs. Part of learning the strains you are working with.

I am excited about the final weight also. I was actually pleasantly surprised by how nice Pheno #2 was once I got her all trimmed, then seeing the trimmed buds all layed out on the plates. I still have to get Pheno #1 trimmed this evening and there are 2-3 times the number of tops for her.
:thumb:
Have a good day everyone and I will post an update this evening or tomorrow when I am done trimming.

Hey Hey Everyone!!!
Sorry I have been missing in action.
Family is still visiting so I have been away from the forum.
I was able to find some time while they were out entertaining themselves to trim up the dried harvest and get it in jars.
Even though they came down earlier than I wanted I still managed to get more than I expected!

1 full week of drying and this is the final trimmed dry weight
Pheno #1 - 94 grams
Pheno #2 - 35 grams

That is a total of 129 grams or just over 4.5 OZ !!!
Just for a quick recap that is 2 plants in a 15 gallon pot under a 4 foot 8 bulb T5 (400+ watts) in a 2 foot X 4 foot tent.
It's a spectacular gram per watt harvest but hey I got a quarter pound for my 1st harvest with that setup.

Here is a quick picture of my jars the clear jars are Pheno#1 and the blue jar is Pheno#2
Harvested-1.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom