Alex801's New Grow BC Cookies 400 Watt HPS In Soil - GLR

image8535.jpg

Now that picture broke my heart so so sorry and whet you are doing is such a selfless act it inspires me
to grow a good crop an try an use the little bits for meds that I could give to the MS centre in Bedford
[/QUOTE]

That made me smile jaga but I think any decent person here on 420 would if possible help someone with illness if they we're in a position too :)

Kjc........ This grow just totally went tits up. I usually Scrog micro Scrog 30 day veg then flower out. 1x1ftsq screens usually hitting 1.5-2oz per plant I think. I totally believe in this method as it's a proven big yielder. La handmade a monster.... Ozz would of had 10 and you done very well off this style also correct? It just for one reason or another didn't work for me.

Jaga.... Yes I will be popping by in the morning to see how your getting on :) keen to look at your DIY panel too :)

A little update on the Cana caps.
Now last night I ground all of Mathilda and oven baked her in a jar to decarb her :)
Once done I ground her down a bit more. Filled a clear cap. And swallowed it. After an hour in bed I felt very sleepy but it was very late. This morning I woke up heavily medicated! Like I felt weird lol was a nice feeling but it got me thinking that at that level they are guna be too strong..... Tonight I bought some coconut oil. Iv got the decarbed cannabis binding with the coco oil at the moment in the oven :) I'm giving it another half hour 45 mins to bind then it will be taken out to solidify in a square tray. Which il press the caps into wen almost solid. I will post piks too probs in the morning. Il be testing this round of caps tomorro tea time to get a good gauge on how they feel

Thanks LA :)
Hello everyone and happy sativa day :)
I'm guna upload a set of piks with a small description of what I'm doing / done

So we took about 1.5oz of crappy bud. Ground it and baked it to turn the THCA into THC
Then I ground it up further
I took about 100ml of Virgin coconut oil and heated it
image8636.jpg

image8637.jpg

Then added the marrijuana. Covered the glass dish and cooked for about 2 hours in oven stiring every 15 mins
image8638.jpg

Left it to set because it was late. Broke it up and heated slightly to be able to fill my gel items caps
image8639.jpg

Here are the caps. When I strained out the shite off the mix it was left with 75ml which filled 100 capsules. I am about to take 1 now maybe 2 to test the strength
image8640.jpg
image8641.jpg

Let me know if you can pop a pill or two & feel better if you know what I mean Alex.

Right guys..... Hey JAY BAR LA & JAGA :)
Two caps popped last night by me and my friend.
1 hour in felt a pleasent body warmth. Not a stone though.
Shortly after devoleped munchies
A couple of hours of feeling of well being followed by a sound sound nights sleep
I didn't really have any pain to start with yesterday but I felt very well after the caps

My buddy Collin said he slept right through last night and that hasn't happened for a long time.
So I'm happy with the caps at this weeker strength and I hope they will be good for the person I'm giving them too.

BAR hey mate the results are above. They can be made stronger much stronger as I discovered the other night as I said before I made the caps milder I took one before bed and was medicated well wen I woke at 6:30am.... My buddy said if he could get hold of gees caps a bit stronger he would ditch smoking altogether I told him...... Bring me ur weed il make them :)

How's everyone? LA the other girls coming down in a few days. Guna have a couple weeks off growing maybe a month or two recent events have shocked me a little.

:high-five:

Alex my good friend, I get ya! Today I culled my last two girls the DFW and tiny pot girl. (My mate was supposed to have em yet failed me) Recent events of my own then mixed with other news. Also a few other things lent me to clear stuff. Gutted but it is my chance at US residency at risk. So now Im clean :) have an incling that its a good decision. New Purp be ans ready to go though in a few weeks :)

Right guys..... Hey JAY BAR LA & JAGA :)
Two caps popped last night by me and my friend.
1 hour in felt a pleasent body warmth. Not a stone though.
Shortly after devoleped munchies
A couple of hours of feeling of well being followed by a sound sound nights sleep
I didn't really have any pain to start with yesterday but I felt very well after the caps

My buddy Collin said he slept right through last night and that hasn't happened for a long time.
So I'm happy with the caps at this weeker strength and I hope they will be good for the person I'm giving them too.

BAR hey mate the results are above. They can be made stronger much stronger as I discovered the other night as I said before I made the caps milder I took one before bed and was medicated well wen I woke at 6:30am.... My buddy said if he could get hold of gees caps a bit stronger he would ditch smoking altogether I told him...... Bring me ur weed il make them :)

How's everyone? LA the other girls coming down in a few days. Guna have a couple weeks off growing maybe a month or two recent events have shocked me a little.

Sounds to me that you have done an excellent Job did you ever imagine that you would become a chemist
thats basically what you are now I loved all that stuff at school is it a Sativa dominant or Indica I was just wondering :high-five:
You are a shinning star my friend shine on :goodjob::circle-of-love:

Alex my good friend, I get ya! Today I culled my last two girls the DFW and tiny pot girl. (My mate was supposed to have em yet failed me) Recent events of my own then mixed with other news. Also a few other things lent me to clear stuff. Gutted but it is my chance at US residency at risk. So now Im clean :) have an incling that its a good decision. New Purp be ans ready to go though in a few weeks :)

High LA I think thats the intelligent thing to do one little feel of the collar an that could mess you up completly
I still feel very sad about the whole event,,,,,it sits us up when some thing like this happens
Plus you said the council guy came around so I think full REPS+++ on you decision:bravo:but also very sad for your at the same time:circle-of-love:

Cheers jaga ur too kind. & pharmacy hmm could call us that mate lol I think they are a 50/50 ind/sat
I am still very shocked and saddened by last weeks news too J.

Hey la I think you made the wise choice too mate and that will be funny as fuk haha cannabis plant? Wat cannabis plant lol
U Gota think about u mate and wat u want

Here Is my second harvest of this grow it's my NL X SKUNK

image8663.jpg

image8664.jpg

image8665.jpg

Cheers guys :)
I will have a pipe off it as soon as it drys and post a report before closing this thread down.
Will be a strange feeling not having an active journal. Must be over a year of having at least one grow going

Back
Top Bottom