Alex801's New Grow BC Cookies 400 Watt HPS In Soil - GLR

I want to be your first designated pill popper.
It would be the bomb to sit at my desk popping Canna-tablets all day while 420ing. That would make this the perfect job!

Congratulations on your harvest, Alex :bravo:

Nice job documenting the capsule preparation and well done helping your friend +Reps :thumb:

1HC_FTW and you have are fav moderator popping around to do the final bit :circle-of-love:

Thanks LA :)
Hello everyone and happy sativa day :)
I'm guna upload a set of piks with a small description of what I'm doing / done

So we took about 1.5oz of crappy bud. Ground it and baked it to turn the THCA into THC
Then I ground it up further
I took about 100ml of Virgin coconut oil and heated it
image8636.jpg

image8637.jpg

Then added the marrijuana. Covered the glass dish and cooked for about 2 hours in oven stiring every 15 mins
image8638.jpg

Left it to set because it was late. Broke it up and heated slightly to be able to fill my gel items caps
image8639.jpg

Here are the caps. When I strained out the shite off the mix it was left with 75ml which filled 100 capsules. I am about to take 1 now maybe 2 to test the strength
image8640.jpg
image8641.jpg

Grab some rep mate :goodjob::Namaste:

:peace:

Thankyou guys thankyou.... RICO nice to see u poppin by mate:)
Fred also been a while buddy.... BAR my man that's a fantastic idea that mate :) I replyed to ur email buddy :)
Killimunati nice to meet ya mate :)
Jaga my man I no right it's nice to see RICO init :)

Well guys it's came to the time to close the journal. It's complete now.
The NL X SKUNK is dry now weighs 27g
It's been a longggg grow that at times went so well and times went sooooo bad lol
As yas no my main girl Mathilda went tits up. She yielded 1.5-2oz but was nasty tasting so I made her into cannabis caps
Very nice hey are too I may add i take 2 and I'm were I want to be on a night.
Soo anyway all on all dissapounting numbers from the effort and time put in but it's one of those things. The next grow wen it happens will be much better :) see you all at your journals guys I'm guna have a flick grouch the forums and sub up to a few :)

Thanks for following

Alex801

Don't become a stranger Alex.

Well guys it's came to the time to close the journal. It's complete now.

:)

Alex801

Thanks for sharing your grow with us Alex :circle-of-love:
Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too :yummy:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom