Alex801's New Grow BC Cookies 400 Watt HPS In Soil - GLR

Hey oz they'll be drying nice mate. In my warm ballast cupboard with constant air flow via a desk fan. Nothing be touching so happy days :)
Jay :)

Mmmmmm, I can smel em from here Ahhhhhhhh BISTO lol :)

Good veg time is a must for great yields. Im interested as want to try glr switching to my 21.36hrs daylight for all of flowering. She should build ready to burst when flipped thanks to glr. If you then did extended daylight hrs you would get the energy stores from glr period whilst the extended daylight hrs built up stores agin.????

Now I want 2 grows :) Wish I had the space.....this time next year Rodn....errrrrrr LA lol :)

Hey jay. I'm pretty sure it does mate. I'm expecting it will do here anyway :)
La. I may try ur light schedule at some point to. I'm a shade scared of new things though lol may stick with the set GLR this run and try ur cycle after GLR next run if ur cycle works well which I totaly sure it will..... Phewwww that was a mouthful lol I typed that on one breath.... So u like the sound of GLR followed by deminishingg light schedule after 2-3 weeks of flowering? 30 mins off a week. That's the guide I found
Oz I wouldn't be suprised if u could they stink lol

Right, Mrs Oz needs "germinating" (fooook that's a scary thought lol) :) so I'm off to pluck the fluff out of my belly button :) night all :peace:

Spimp u made it :) ola.
Taylor made.... Long time no see...... Thought u changed ur name after the break in....... Guess u changed it back :) nice to c you
Haha oz u funny guy u

Well I'm off to bed now gang :) il be up early for the post man :)

Back
Top Bottom