Alex801's New Grow BC Cookies 400 Watt HPS In Soil - GLR

alex801

Welcome friends to my latest grow.
Thankyou for joining me and welcome to any new faces :)
This time iv left the Super lemon haze in the past
So here's the info guys

Lights------------ 400 watt hps (new bulb) + 2x125watt 6000k CFls (actual wattage)
Medium---------- Canna terra pro+ With added perlite
Pots-------------- 15 litre with drilled side holes for the smart pot effect
Nutrients---------Dutch pro 2 part feed
Lighting routine--I'm going to take a risk on the GLR I think

Strains
1x Cookies BC
Specifics: (OG Kush x Durban Poison x Cherry Kush) x OG Kush
Thc- super high
8-9 weeks flowering

1x Exodus Cheese (apparently uk original cheese in seed)
Thc- again super high
8-9 weeks flowering

So guys that's it for now.
I'm planning a slightly longer more vigorous veg than before.
5-6 weeks I'm planning on. No Scrog this time just some super bad ass tie down training
All will become clear soon enough- I'm looking for a bumper harvest this time

Hello guys hello and welcome :)
Thanks for subbing up. The start of a new grow always gets me exited :) at would could become of my seeds.
Pleased some of the gangs here for the ride already hopefully weel I can attract some new faces also :)

Lighting routine--I'm going to take a risk on the GLR I think

FINALLY, someone taking a jump into GLR that I am able to observe from the beginning. Please take the risk for the betterment of all us growers who are thinking of implementing this technique! I promise, even if it doesn't end up working perfectly for you, I'm trying it myself come this January ;)

Well I would consider myself a fairly new face huh Alex? I'm subbed :bong:

AG :) cool nice to have u here
Jay :) yea iv new of it for a while but only over the last week looked into it properly. It seems good. At first I thought it must be high stress but no apparently less that 18/6-24/0
Figured my last two grows have been below par yields although good quality decided to give it a proper go with a propper veg time not my regular 30 days

Oz this stoners brain is as good as a pen pencil notepad and 1tb memory stick :)
I don't need write it down lol
Jay hay nice to see u here mate

Ahhhh, you showing off now :) Lets learn together mate :) Can't wait :thumb:

AG :) cool nice to have u here
Jay :) yea iv new of it for a while but only over the last week looked into it properly. It seems good. At first I thought it must be high stress but no apparently less that 18/6-24/0
Figured my last two grows have been below par yields although good quality decided to give it a proper go with a propper veg time not my regular 30 days

Well I hope you do it ...it'll be cool to watch

Back
Top Bottom