Alex801's New Grow BC Cookies 400 Watt HPS In Soil - GLR

Thanks jay :) she was an after thought I popped in soil once mathilda was at week 6 of veg idea was to fill the room up a bit.
I wish I'd of had half a dozen of them mate that nl x skunk has been 100% trouble free growing even with a bit of neglect and a itsy bitsy pot

Hi oz yea mate just one of those things mate worse things are happening than my plant going bad. And thanks for the reps Mateo :)
Hey me n miss 801 are at that hospital in the morning if I here a Australian accent il say hi lol hope mrs ozz is at least feeling a little better?

Hi mate. Got back from visiting an hour ago. Not good mate. I'll message you later mate

Sorry about the bad news Ozzy, whatever it is. I hope she's not in too much pain.

Thanks Guys :) :circle-of-love:

Shit Ozy I hope your Mrs is doing ok I hate this sort of news on 420 any way I can help just holla buddy I am right here an I have 14 years of looking after a patient thats nearly not made it through a couple of times just let me know if I could do any thing
If it is some thing real bad I have some MMS solution (not MMJ) its good for lots and lots of life's BAD problems hope you have a great tokersday & love yer new avatar:circle-of-love:

Alls cool here oz :)
Had a flap on yesterday as the power company were changing mh electric and gas meters .
But it all ran smooth and iv now got this hand held device telling me exactly how much power I'm using instantly and what time of day etc etc. this is a shot of it a minute ago. Iv got my plasma tv and TiVo box on + a single 400watt hps + extractor +tower fan and a few household lights and I'm using £0.13p per hour running all that :) it tells me my exact kW usage the lot. Very happy

image8380.jpg

Back
Top Bottom