Alex801's New Grow BC Cookies 400 Watt HPS In Soil - GLR

Haha same again today were I am :)

High Alexpad108
yep the beach would have been a great place to be I think we will be going on a few trips to the seaside this year. Its got a little cooler here today but it should be back in style for the next week or so they say:)

Hi matey.....shoulda called in for a cuppa...I'd have treated you to an ice cream :)

High Ozy how is the Mrs is she home now ,,,, an I dont wanna hasel you but did you look up the Ganoderma Mushroom
for treating said problem it will do more than any other thing I ever heard of its for the Detoxification of Kidneys :thumb:

Hi Jaga my friend :) Yep, got her home on Friday thank you.......she's doing my head in already lol :)
I did look it up mate. I went on a few sites and looked at the various coffee and hot chocolate drinks available. I will get some soon but she's back at hospital tomorrow for more blood tests etc. Once we know EXACTLY where we stand we'll sort it :) Hope all is great with you and Padma buddy :) :circle-of-love:

Isn't 60F kind of early for the beach Alex? As long as you're enjoying yourself is all that matters though.

Hi friends :) BAR didn't go to beach to sunbathe or swim just to walk the couple of mile stretch. 60 here as oz said is a heat wave wen we've been getting battered by 80mph ice cold winds of late.
I hope the weather stays for you and padma jaga. It's sunny here again but it's a bit nippy (cold for u yanks)

Update time
Mathilda is dead in her pot. No growth no white pistols no foliage just bare stems with sad looking buds. Iv left her in the room for today she's drying as she is lol. I'm guna smoke a bud off her tonight. If it doesn't medicate me very well then the full plant will be made into medicane caps and distributed for illnesses to ppl for free.

NL x SKUNK
This ones doing well. She's been on plain water for a few days and will stay on it for a week or 2 till I chop her

image8509.jpg

image8510.jpg

Hi Jaga my friend :) Yep, got her home on Friday thank you.......she's doing my head in already lol :)
I did look it up mate. I went on a few sites and looked at the various coffee and hot chocolate drinks available. I will get some soon but she's back at hospital tomorrow for more blood tests etc. Once we know EXACTLY where we stand we'll sort it :) Hope all is great with you and Padma buddy :) :circle-of-love:

High Ozy
thats great news ,,,,, I mean her being home an doing your head in again I no exactly what you mean:high-five:
I hope it all goes very well for her at the Hospital:circle-of-love:An have a great tokersday :Namaste:

Hi friends :) BAR didn't go to beach to sunbathe or swim just to walk the couple of mile stretch. 60 here as oz said is a heat wave wen we've been getting battered by 80mph ice cold winds of late.
I hope the weather stays for you and padma jaga. It's sunny here again but it's a bit nippy (cold for u yanks)

Update time
Mathilda is dead in her pot. No growth no white pistols no foliage just bare stems with sad looking buds. Iv left her in the room for today she's drying as she is lol. I'm guna smoke a bud off her tonight. If it doesn't medicate me very well then the full plant will be made into medicane caps and distributed for illnesses to ppl for free.

NL x SKUNK
This ones doing well. She's been on plain water for a few days and will stay on it for a week or 2 till I chop her

image8509.jpg

image8510.jpg

High Alexpad108
Hey mate I am so sorry to see the girls like this you must have some kind of Lock out I think simply flushing like you have been doing is the best that you can do for her. The best of luck mate real sorry to hear about Matilda :rip: May her roots rest in peace , an have a great day pal things go up an down its an unfortunate fact of life sometimes good an other times not so good just very sorry that its happened to you mate :peace::love::peace:

Very true jaga this game is full of ups and downs things don't always run smooth but I'm betting my next run starting soon will be glitch free :)

Hey la good thinking mate I will pluck those leaves yea I'm keen to chop but only to start a fresh if u get me.

Ozwaldoo it's fine mate I'm not bummed about Mathilda anymore just drying a bud to smoke. She is going into medicine and I will document the procedure with piks

Hi mate....glad all is well and you're looking forward :). These tablets sound cool...totally new to me :) Are they good for back pain :) HINT HINT lol :)

Back
Top Bottom