AlexKatz Hempy White Widow and Kush-N-Cheese

AlexKatz

420 Member
Hello all I have been poking around on this site for almost a year now and got some very good information from it before I even started my first grow. I have come to quickly realize that there are a lot of things that are personal preference and then there are things that everyone agrees on. Really you don’t know until you start to actually do it. I will be the first to admit that I feel like I made a lot of mistakes along the way but thankfully my ladies are forgiving.

I have heard about journals and intend to keep on but I really never started it because of a rocky start. I did however start to take pictures as things started to take off. I don’t mind listing my supplies and what I paid for them. I pieced it together and researched the best I could as I got the next thing. I.E. Got the seeds and once they got started I got the tent and so on, I was really try to keep my cost low for my first grow to see if I like it (I do by the way). So here it goes!

Hempy Buckets 75% perlite 25% vermiculite
  • 5 two gallon bucks from Home Depot
  • I got big bag of perlite and vermiculite at Home Depot half of because the package was damaged and leaks some out. Well worth it and there was plenty.

Seeds White Widow and Kush-N-Cheese($84)
I started with 5 Kush-N-Cheese and after a week I only had one plant and decide to plant 5 White Widows. After 2 weeks I had the Kush and 4 white widows. I kind of learned what I did wrong with my first 5.​
Seedsman.com had no issue with shipment and got about 30 seeds from them. It was kind of cool because I bought like 15 seeds from them and they would add on other seeds for promotion some I knew what they were and the other I did not until I got the package.​

Tent ($69.99)

Light($129.00)- 1000w LED

Carbon Filter and Fan ($139.99)

Nutrients ($27.30)

Thermometer ($17.99)

Growing Environment
I am growing in a large basement closet. The tent takes up half of the room and there is about 6 inches all way around the tent. The fit is nice because the air vents are some one concealed on the sides to help prevent accidental light leakage. The tent does have leakage but not to worried about it because I can create absolute darkness. I wanted the tent because I feel like I can control the environment better.​
I keep the temp between 70 and 80, I will have to say the avg is more like 73. The humidity stays between 50% and 60%.​
I am watering every 3 to 4 days with the GH Flora schedule found on this site. Every watering has nutes in it.​
I am attempting a SCROG grow and my tent got crowed with 5 plants in it, I veg for 2 months. I choose one of the white widows and put it in a closet with the light on 24/7. It is a little florescent light. I did not have the heart to kill her. I have a plan for her but more on that later.​
Pictures to come to get everything up to date then I will post my current journal events.​

Thank you all for letting me share, since I don't talk to any one about it... it felt good!

11/22/2017
20171122_194642.png
20171122_194642_-_Copy.png
20171122_194654.png
20171122_194654_-_Copy.png

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom