Alex's - SCROG - 620 Watt CFL's - Actual Wattage - Super Lemon Haze

A Troll? that is a small amount harsh isnt it?:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Happy Munchday Alex 1 HC FTW

Oh now you guys are picking on his pialler! shame shame shame.
Its ok Spimpy I gots your back Buckaroo:)

Hey don and miwa. Next time around il not feed until I no it's alive. I think the advice sheet I been following advised a feed of mixed nutes at harvest then half strength veg after that.
Looks like its only me with re veg issues lol
Don and miwa if this one doesn't turn out then il do it different nex time :)
I will get to a bush one day. A shame if I lose this pheno but shit does happen and things could be a lot worse :)

Miwa me and RICO, fishcake and mcloadie would like to invite to the 1HC FTW..... Would u like to be a member?
Don't let the little spimp put u off sir he's just a troll :)

how much is membership fees..do it affect focus ??????

how much is membership fees..do it affect focus ??????

You have to pay Alex respect, which can be tiring at times :xmas:

apart from that, yes it does affect focus.

But in a good way :)

1 HC FTW !

not sure why you gave nutes at harvest, you should of harvested the plant after you flushed it or not gave nutrients for a while like you normally do before harvest, then after harvest you give either 1/4 strength or 1/2 strength nutes at the seedlings schedule,

before harvest you would of either flushed or not used nutrients so the buds was nutrient free, which if you use organic nutrients its really not needed, but during flower your giving the plants less N and more P and K, so when you come close to harvest the plants gets nothing but plain water, so the soil contains very little to help the plant recover and grow, the N is what helps with the leaf and stem growth so adding a small amount of this after harvest gives the plant something to take in to help with leaf production and helps with going back into reveg, but if you dont flush before harvest then it is possible just to use water until you see its growing new leaves,

if i think a reveg is not going as quick as normal then i use 1/2 strength seedlings stage feed, then just water until the plants shows signs of new growth like yours did, then id give another feed at 1/2 strength of seedlings stage, the problem is the plant has many roots left so its able to take it a lot more than it actually needs, so it only needsa low strength feed just to put something back into the soil and help with new leaf growth,

im pretty sure it should recover, it takes a lot to kill a plant so keep it under the lights, dont let it get to hot, flush if you like then just put it to one side and let it do its thing, it should recover, ive had branches die but this is more to do with the end of the branch been open to the air so it sort of dries up along some branches but others grow and become new branche so it works out ok in the end,

so if this one dont recover which it should do then next time round after harvest just either give a water feed if you never flushed before harvest but if you did flush before harvest then just water with 1/2 strength seedlings stage feed and not much of it, just a pint of nutrient mix, you wont need much then nothing else until you see signs of new growth and new leaves forming.

so it should recover but chances are the nutrients are harvest are whats caused the problems, it dont need nutrients at harvest, it just needs 1/4 to 1/2 strength seedlings stage feed after harvest and you should be ok to just give water until its back in veg,

Fish cake sir I was referring to that RICO fella :)

Don p quickly dashed on only had time to scan over ur post. Il read if proper when I'm back. This is what iv basically followed

Here is the best way to successfully reveg a plant. When you harvest, whack off the top third of the plant. Don't take anything from the bottom third - at all. If you're like me though (I do scrog), the bottom third has nothing on it anyway, so... The middle third is the key. Leave small buds at the end of each branch you keep. Doing this keeps the "blood vessels" working and keeps that branch alive. Any branch you leave with nothing just dies. It is critical to leave enough greenery for the plant to survive until reveg kicks in and it starts putting forth new growth.

Basically if you take everything it is a dead plant. Period. You MUST leave some buds there - preferably the smallest buds - and there must be enough of them to do photosynthesis adequately.

Yeah, you lose some of your harvest, but the idea is to salvage the plant, not whack every flower for your harvest.

Light: 24/0 is your best bet, and use a CFL bulb with a reflector about 3 inches from the plant (going with 100 watt equivalent bulbs).

Nutes: Start with a mix of half and half - half veggie and half flower nutes, and feed 1/4 strength for a few days to a week, then up it to 1/2 strength. Now here I'm talking about half or a quarter of what you regularly feed, not half or a quarter of the amount they say to use on the label. How much water? I'm a pot lifter. I feed when the pot starts getting light. But keep the water light until you do have new growth. Wet it dies. Moist is all you want, and barely moist at that.

Transplant? No is my advice. Don't do anything else until you have new growth. Once you DO have new growth you can start thinking about re-potting it. I do not re-pot as a rule, and I have one plant I've been revegging and flowering for 2 years straight.

IF you are going to transplant, wait until there is new growth. Then slice off an inch from all sides, and 1 or 2 inches from the bottom of the dirt ball. Don't worry - she can take it, and she will appreciate the new room for new roots you are creating here. Then repot, filling the bottom and sides in with fresh soil mix.

Some say after the 2nd harvest the plant starts losing potency. I don't buy that.

You won't have 100% success. Sometimes they start putting out new shoots and then they just die. But with any luck and if you pay attention, don't over/under water, keep the light ON until you see new green, then go 18/6, you CAN salvage the majority of your plants - if you want to save them.

And here's the kicker. 2 weeks to recover, 2 more weeks in 24/0 to regrow some stems and flesh out the greenery, then slam her into your flowering chamber. You'll save more than a month from your regular start-to-finsh schedule.

After the first feeding of mixed nutes switch to pure veggie nutes. Why? Reducing the shock to the plant is KEY in successfully revegging a plant. You are shocking the everloving CRAP out of it by harvesting! How would YOU feel if someone whacked off your head and your arms? Not too good... And your plant is feeling not too good after you harvest it - even if you leave buds and leaves on it. So keep temps steady, steady light 24/day and basically don't mess with it until you have solid new growth.

oh:)

Trolling here,
trolling there,
trolling in my underwear.

Nevermind,
Im just fine,
I must have something in my eye.

Those arent tears,
I spilt my beer,
Us Spaniards are born without fear.

Ive sniped Fish,
and ruined Rico's wish,
And now your reveg will soon be missed.

all club members,
will soon remember,
SPIMPS COMING TO YOUR GROW AND WILL SOON YELL TIMBER!!!!!

Trolling here,
trolling there,
Sp-inja is coming so 1hc ftwb beware....

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
:circle-of-love:

*in case anyone is wondering,these guys are my friends and I wish NO HARM to anyone's grow. This is just for fun'sies. :)

Back
Top Bottom