Alex's - SCROG - 620 Watt CFL's - Actual Wattage - Super Lemon Haze

:clap:

Excellent thread Alex. I cannot compare to the great Morgan FishCake but I will part this thread with a Haiku:

Many New Friends Here
More Smiles Than I Can Count
This Journey Was Joy

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I'm moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Beat u to it:) strain report bellow & new grow in signature :)

GHS Super lemon haze

Really enjoyed reading this journal. The double scrog idea is very inspirational. Unbelievable how much vertical space was saved by tying down to the first screen, looked to be easier than pulling and moving. The feed tubes also are pretty cool reminds me of a NASCAR fuel filler.

Peace
Thanks

i think alex has got it spot on using this method, if you think of a normal scrog with the plant under neath then the scrog is actually stopping leaves getting light, this method you just tie the plant down and everything is getting light, plus you dont have buds rubbing on the screen or branches rubbing on the screen, plus towards the last week or 2 of flower you can undo the ties and let the plant stretch without the screen just to help finish it off,

when alex showed me the kind of results you get with this method i was prett sold on it, its the method im going to use when i do a scrog, to be honest it makes total sense to do it this way, you dont have the plant constantly pushing the screen upwards which would just put stress on branches, with this method you can undo and let the plant stretch for an hour before you tie it back down, it keeps stress to a very minimum,

i think ill do a scrog either the next grow or the one after that, ive wanted to do once since i started growing but i keep planting seeds or taking clones, id need to clear out my hid room and start some seeds at the same time instead of having staggered harvests.

Thankyou dp for backing my original thoughts back up :)
I do like the training down to the screen instead of training under it.... Another reason being if one looks at my new grow. The plant on the left especially would of been impossible to train under with access. At least when training above its all visable to see what ur doing

Thanks for the input guys :)

when i do a scrog its the method im going to use, in fact it makes total sense,why have the screen rubbing on the plant and rubbing off trichs when you can have it all above the screen and choose where to tie each stem down, so to me its the best option and the only option im going to use,

plus i would like to undo the screen for the last 2 weeks of flower so the plant can finish and stretch stress free, you got nothing rubbing on the screen as the plant grows using the above screen method

Hello Alexpad108
Just droped by to say hope all is going well in your corner of the globe sorry that I am not having the time to speak it is a little difficult in the Ashram
Our wedding went off without a hitch apart from me crying like a baby we had 100 guests from alover and 2 very speacial and famous Yogis attended, plus they stayed for the whole ceromony and patook in a class ,then bellssed us more by staying for the food at the finnish
I just want to send all the belessings of this great holy town in a couple of days we will leave for the foothilld of the Himalayas
for my wifes treatment this will be nice but I am a little worried about the journey with Padmavati being rather frail with the heat
Thanks for being here Alex Bless those wonderful plants
Jai Jaganatha
I will try and catch you when we move on :circle-of-love:

hi mate,

whats going on with all these reveg plants dying, no matter how bad i treat mine they just keep on growing, i harvested a plant weeks ago and left it under 12-12 and its still in flower and will be flipped to veg soon, so that reveg looks like it will be ok as its not died and its been in flower for weeks past harvest.

ill come and get sub'd to your new journal,

with the dead clone club and dead reveg club, next its going to be dead plant club, not sure we got enough membership cards for all these damn clubs, lol

Namaskara
Alexpad108, now we have settled at jaganatha Puri, they Cyclone hit them very hard so many Puri folks are a little sad
soory a little broke they still remain happy.
Yesterdat for there abouts 1pound I picked up some very very couch lock Indica it I think would be an excellent painkiller
as my mouth went numb, shortly followed by my brain then more slowly a complete couch lock Sorry I havent been abput but at the moment I am one of very few Puri temp residents with white flesh, so we are greeted every day with hugs joints opium ect ect
it has been wonderful to see that the place was protected by Jaganatha ,,,, However it is hard watching these
wonderful folks having to pay more than 5-6 times the price for food as it is so hard to come by?
Yesterday they had a little fighting at the market by the treain station The potatoe vender had put another 20 Rupees on his goods as had other sellers of Veg. So they see hope when they see us start to arrive agan. My friend who ironically has the name Jaganatha
said the storm lasted for 4 days an nights every where was under water and he has 3 kids an other family to look after.
Hope that you are very well and I am sending all of the Blessings fromthis Maha Dharm of Jaganatha Ouri to you mate may your girls be blessed with massive buds an great qaulity speak soon i hope

Back
Top Bottom