Alien Easyfeed Coco

i'm thinking abou cannazym flush and light veg nutrition feeded coco before pot first ready clones in. probably will do it this way. i found many guys fluahing with cannazym or even with plain water before another use and they are doing well.

This is one of the main reason's I want to-do a Mapito grow as that stuff is light and can be reused over and over for many of years.

@jdschampionn Instead of buying the Alien Easyfeed I've ordered some parts from there website and I'm going to make my own system with Bottom feed.
easy job mate, but trays are really good. i was thinking to make my own as i'm gonna get another 4 more pots, but i'll get the original ones to keep a kit fully original. if you won't be using pump for watering, put a water tank AT LEAST 35-40cm above floor. when tank is 2/3 empty, it's going really slow.

i

tried to find some info about Mapito reusing but i found only very simular flushing to coco flushing/reusing

Yeah, There is a process but Mapito is best in Flood and drain systems. With coco you can only flush a few times?

With Mapito you can carry on flushing it for years. The flushing for Mapito is what I'm trying to find out now how to do it got parts on how to-do it but need to confirm it with someone who uses's mapito

Yeah, There is a process but Mapito is best in Flood and drain systems. With coco you can only flush a few times?

With Mapito you can carry on flushing it for years. The flushing for Mapito is what I'm trying to find out now how to do it got parts on how to-do it but need to confirm it with someone who uses's mapito
keep me informated then buddy ;)

Alright a little update, Having some problems with the plants in Coco, The Mapito plant has been gaining on them and at the moment is looking a lot better HA, I've only watered it 2 times so far, Really regretting not running this whole cycle on Mapito now :( As the root's looking fucking great and they are coming out of the pot now. It's crazy :). Lighter and can be re-used.

I'm close to pulling the Plants in Coco, They just keep on looking droppy all the I've had to pot them up as they killed there 0.7L pots with roots.

Alright a little update, Having some problems with the plants in Coco, The Mapito plant has been gaining on them and at the moment is looking a lot better HA, I've only watered it 2 times so far, Really regretting not running this whole cycle on Mapito now :( As the root's looking fucking great and they are coming out of the pot now. It's crazy :). Lighter and can be re-used.

I'm close to pulling the Plants in Coco, They just keep on looking droppy all the I've had to pot them up as they killed there 0.7L pots with roots.
bloody like mate. i think i'll reuse coco once and then i'll get Mapito. have you got some pictures ? what was the issue with coco ones ?

bloody like mate. i think i'll reuse coco once and then i'll get Mapito. have you got some pictures ? what was the issue with coco ones ?

I'll get some photo's in a bit pal. It could just be them going to sleep / waking up when the lights are coming on. But the plant in Mapito Is not doing it and look's mighty fine :).

I've managed to get hold of one of the Old skool dutch growers who use's this system so Now I will start to learn a lot more. I'm even in chats with him about about making my own Nutrients as he does. All they use is an A&B and that is it and are pulling around 1-1.2gpw SOG's.

I'll get some photo's in a bit pal. It could just be them going to sleep / waking up when the lights are coming on. But the plant in Mapito Is not doing it and look's mighty fine :).

I've managed to get hold of one of the Old skool dutch growers who use's this system so Now I will start to learn a lot more. I'm even in chats with him about about making my own Nutrients as he does. All they use is an A&B and that is it and are pulling around 1-1.2gpw SOG's.
how you are doing mate? i'm on holiday so i'll do an update once i'll be back on my place. first day back i need to do defoliation, they will be in 24th day after flip. today it' 14th day and it's a fukin jungle in there already.

how you are doing mate? i'm on holiday so i'll do an update once i'll be back on my place. first day back i need to do defoliation, they will be in 24th day after flip. today it' 14th day and it's a fukin jungle in there already.

Yeah still about mate, Been really busy bud, Get some pictures up mate. How is the system working ?

The mapito plant I have is looking very good at the moment I'm watering once every 2 days coco I'm watering every day and the plant is the same size as the coco's and that plant had a shit start.

Mapito is expensive to buy so looking at making my own, But first I'm going to try and make my own Nutrients it will save me £1,000's - To make a A&B combo 250L of each will cost me £95 for me that will last years 250L

Yeah still about mate, Been really busy bud, Get some pictures up mate. How is the system working ?

The mapito plant I have is looking very good at the moment I'm watering once every 2 days coco I'm watering every day and the plant is the same size as the coco's and that plant had a shit start.

Mapito is expensive to buy so looking at making my own, But first I'm going to try and make my own Nutrients it will save me £1,000's - To make a A&B combo 250L of each will cost me £95 for me that will last years 250L
nice one. show us some pictures of them matey. sounds like a good plan to save some money ;)

@jdschampionn - Here are some picutres - 10 Days real veg and I'm going to go 3-4 week veg. Started to tie them down now, Should have done this before.

The Mapito plant is the middle one. I've got my powder nutes coming in next week over 50KG of it to make 250l of each a&b concentrate - only cost me £95

Here are some the photo's.

Back
Top Bottom