Alien Hydroponic EasyFeed System

Looking good cult..
What about these beauty's is telling you the would like some calmag?? Or is it just your personal experience with this strain that tells you roughly about now there be looking for a boost of calmag?

Cheers .

@Cultivator Those are some nice looking ladies. What was that strain again, I can't remember. :rofl: Oh wait, yea I remember, Amnesia Haze, looks like a heavy sativa background in those leaves. I bet that will cause brain lock before couch lock. :biglaugh:

I wanted to try out your system but availability here would be expensive, so I did pickup a 2pot Autopot system just to play with. Good luck with your grow and your operation. Hope you heal up fast and strong. :circle-of-love:

420-magazine-mobile914646528.jpg
420-magazine-mobile46273050.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1740639514.jpg
420-magazine-mobile919445170.jpg

I hurd them say thank you cult all over my garden so I told them they can tell you themselves. .

sent from the cave from my ismoke

Hey cult jus want to sub and grab a seat. Hey i sent u a pm! Love ur work n thanks for proving wit ur actions and not what u read in some book!! To me doing is learning!! Keep it going good luck on surgery will pray for ya!!

just got out of hospital. surgery went well. my gallbladder was squashed into my liver so had to be cut away and full of adhesions inside. Was told by several doctors that i was just imagining things, i guess not. Hopefully recovery wont be too long and i be feeling better.

I will get an update done on this grow later on today.

Glad you are feeling better mate. Hope you recover quickly in good health. We need you up to speed for some great pics and info.

Sent from my SM-N910F using 420

just got out of hospital. surgery went well. my gallbladder was squashed into my liver so had to be cut away and full of adhesions inside. Was told by several doctors that i was just imagining things, i guess not. Hopefully recovery wont be too long and i be feeling better.

I will get an update done on this grow later on today.

Glad things went well. Get moving as soon as possible and go see your plants. Always makes me feel better watching the girls under their lights.

Excellent news Cult & wish for a speedy return to full health bud :green_heart:

The funny thing is i'm off to see the ol quack tomorrow... Mmm think i've got a kidney stone on the move don't i know about that when it wants to change location, i might call it George ?

Back
Top Bottom