Alien Hydroponic EasyFeed System

I only have 4 plants per light and i never do more than that any more. Maybe in soil i would cos veg time is longer so more plants with short veg time. You get great quality from coco mate and it doesnt have to be mega complicated.

Also as for the bud rot stop, i used that about 5 or 6 years ago and it made the rot even worse, it basically wiped my grow out in 48 hours. Total amateur move by me as i should have known spraying anything on flowers when there is rot is asking for trouble as you are adding more moisture to the heads. Also i dont like spraying flowers with anything at all. I might be a cash cropper but I care about what i produce and for sure no one is getting sick from anything i hand over. The best treatment is to just cut the mould out where you can see it and be careful not to touch mould on to plants or buds that dont have it. usually with rot as soon as i spot it the whole room comes down cos you can guarantee if its in 1 plant there will be more than you cant see on others.

420-magazine-mobile1149817934.jpg

here she is throwing crazy pistills just after that little bloom and bud ignitor but now she got the full treat as suggested as follow: ph meter dialed in and then 15 liter rain water tank with
Calmag 25 ml
50ml micro grow bloom (toke 10 ml off the normal full dose just to be safe)
Bud ignitor 30 ml
cannazyme 30ml
rhizotonic 25no
ph down to 5,5
I think it will be all good from here on out great thanks to you mate.:Namaste:

sent from the cave from my ismoke

your feed is way too strong mate. dont you use an ec meter? over 3ml per litre is way too strong. 2ml per litre bumps ec up to about 1.4 with 0ec water. 3 ml per litre will put it up to around 2.0ec and and then you adding bud ignitor which raises ec and calmag which will bump up ec. You also want your ph around 5.8 mate.

I did say 2ml/l micro grow bloom earlier mate. weaker feed is better than stronger especially when you are having issues, strong feeds will make matters worse.

Hummm my ppms are much higher than my usual now they are at 1900 i usually run it at 5 600

I want by their feed calculator bs ok should I dillute it now or wait for a day and see?

Diluted down to 1200 ppms ph 5,7

Ok mate, i really appreciate the guidance i will let you know how it goes.:thumb:

no problem mate. plants should pull around and be good mate. less feed is way more better than too much mate, you can always up it if its hungry but much more difficult to take away and fix od'ing plant.

You have to be careful with autos also as they are more sensitive to feeds. Autos arent my strong point to be fair as i see no benefit to growing them, they use more electricty and take longer to finish so it desnt make sense to me. You are also more limited to how much you can train them etc, they just arent for me or my style of growing. If you are growing outdoors then they are more suited to that. Ive read people saying a great quick grow at only 100days start to finish, thats 14 weeks! should never take that long. 12 weeks start to finish, 13 max for photo plants and thats from seed. Anyway each to their own.

One other thing, i wouldnt bother with the bud ignitor now, its probs too late too add. you really want to add it before pre flowers start to encourage more bud sights. I know i swore by it for years but ive kind of come to the point that i dont think its worth the high price tag.

Next time from the start use the micro grow bloom and start on around 1.0ec (500ppm) and build it up to 1.2-14 (700ppm max) in veg. That ec/ppm value includes the calmag ec/ppm also.

If you are struggling get Ionic coco bloom for flower, its very very easy to use as its a 1 part and you just mix it in until your ec/ppm is the number you want.

Try follow my feed schedule when you are running coco, here it is again for anyone that missed it.

Cultivator's NinthPlanet LED 4400W

This recipe will work every time and give yield and quality. Just make sure you are monitoring ec/ppm and ph. If you didnt ec/ppm that mix you made you would have no idea it was 1900ppm and it would have ruined your plants fairly quickly because you would have continued to use until you noticed they werent healthy then its a long process to bring them back. i cant understand why AN advise 4ml/litre on the ph perfect line as it takes it way over 3.0ec (1500ppm), no one should need strength like that in hydro or soil, not for weed anyway.

Lets hope they grow well now mate.

You rock mate, iam also already regretting the 2 autos i started but i am just waiting to veg the photos, and need some smoke in by the time i flip my photos i shouldhave a little to puff on, cheers mate.
I do usually beeen keeping that ppm real low for the autos...500 to 600 max...
Anyhow have a great day bro and keep keeping on, and best of luck with your surgery, wish you a speedy recovery.:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Ok maestro I have an expansion in mind and could use some advice.
I have a 2/2/2m box with a 600 watt hps running I am actually vegging my bubba kush GHS AMS GHS blackjack nirvana NYC diesel from bagseed and 2 kosher kushes, and flowering the 2 autos In there I was thinking about a small veg tent but the basement is cold and thinking about adding a 700 watt LED in with the 600hps that would keep my temps perfect as they are now so should I have air blown from big box to small tent to keep warm and I have a 250 cfl dual spectrum but the coverage is low. Or should I make a wooden box again and have the air blowing from it to the flower tent to keep temps up at lights out as my low temps are at 16 17 c highs at 27 and it will only get colder I have a small heater and a thermostat timer but still hesitating to pop that in there

you growing in soil mate?

Id only go with 4 plants vegged 4 weeks max in 20litre fabric pots and coco. You will def hit 500gm then.

Ye i'm a soil guy biobizz all mix, i'll invest in some larger pots as well more likely sticking with air pots tho.

PICT000652.JPG

Mmm a lot of pre calculations where based upon a 6.5 liter air pot with a 400w hps with plants averaging 2 oz dry simple bush others trained with longer veg 5 to 7 oz dry, not to shabby for a small pot... i'll get bigger ones !

Ye bigger hps & pots ah, 4 plants 500g sounds like fun... perpetual 2 month rotation with 2 tents include a third that is monthly harvest... time for a measure up as my pants just got tight :high-five:

I'll take a 2nd look at coco, i got a blue lab combi meter kicking about some where from when i was messing around with hempy buckets.

Ye bud good chatting away with ya... hope ya back on your feet soon :green_heart:

Question fellas...

After putting your plants into flower cycle how long before you see the buds appearing?

Kind regards

Sent from my SM-N910F using 420

I would love but I don't have one yet. I started my grow before I found 420. I will however make one for my next grow which will be for autoflowers

Question fellas...

After putting your plants into flower cycle how long before you see the buds appearing?

Kind regards

it can take a week or more to show sex and can take 3 weeks to show buds but it is strain dependant and grow style. They show faster in hydro than in soil for example.

Plants are finally starting to take off now. Probs another 2 weeks to flower and being put in the system. Will start bending and training the plants now which is an absolute must for this strain as it gets tall. I would bend regardless.

Generally 2 weeks in bug pots and flip but this time it will have been 3 I think due to me being away from the grow and i dont know how soon i can travel after my operation on monday.

If you look at the first pic the plants look sick but its just the light. They do need some calmag added but i ran out last week and my partner hasnt had time to grab some yet. its no big deal.

Feed is

calmag 0.3ec
2ml/l ph perfect micro grow bloom 1.5ec
roots excellurator 0.3ml/l
sensizym 2ml/l

ph 5.8

20161105_000716.jpg

20161105_000259.jpg

20161105_000056.jpg

20161105_000051.jpg

Back
Top Bottom