Alienpus RDWC, Indoor, HPS, White Widow Auto, 2018

Alienpus

The main goals of this grow is to make some white widow auto seeds and see how much pruning can/needs to be done on autos.

Since we are legal at only four plants, clones and mothers are out of the question so I must start from seed, I figure it's time for me to try some autos and make some auto seeds.

I made some silver nitrate by dissolving a 1gram silver bar into some nitric acid PH down and dried it into a crystal like powder, I will be spraying a 100 ppm solution of this on one plant every 2 days once flowers start to appear to get male flowers. It has worked pretty good for me in the past with regular plants to make fem seeds so it must be the same.

I plan on using the grow box to flower but space is limited especially height, when I flowered in the past, it was SOG or with lots of pruning/training, so height wasn't an issue like I think it will be with the autos, especially from seed. If they get too tall I will transfer them to the flower room under the 1000w bulbs, hopefully not.

The grow box has two 430w son agro HPS in cooled hoods, with an ebb n flow table converted to RDWC system that contains about 100 liters/26 gal of solution, foolproof and works well for me, it can grow a pound when properly filled.

I bought some White Widow auto from both True North and Crop King seed banks, the True Norths are by Pyramid seeds if I remember right. My beans haven't arrived yet but I am impatient so am starting my journal now. I will pop the first seeds to arrive.

Here are some pics of the box,I love this thing it has served me so well over the years,Keep in mind that this thing is 23 years old so she isn't very pretty.

IMG_3175.JPG

IMG_3174.JPG

IMG_3176.JPG

IMG_3178.JPG

IMG_3179.JPG

IMG_3172.JPG

I'l follow for sure. Love your grows. Always fire and the best setups. Kill it man.

I really like your setup with that custom closet. I see what you mean about having height restrictions. I bought from Crop King Seeds as well. I wasted about $120 worth of seeds following their instructions. I personally decided to skip the paper towel step and go right from the glass of water to Jiffy pucks and I have had 100% success since I started doing that. I lightly poke the floating seeds after a couple hours to sink them asap. Thanks for sharing. I will be following along for sure. Good luck!

I really like your setup with that custom closet. I see what you mean about having height restrictions. I bought from Crop King Seeds as well. I wasted about $120 worth of seeds following their instructions. I personally decided to skip the paper towel step and go right from the glass of water to Jiffy pucks and I have had 100% success since I started doing that. I lightly poke the floating seeds after a couple hours to sink them asap. Thanks for sharing. I will be following along for sure. Good luck!

Have you tried their emergency germination? Did it work?

I have but no it didnt work for me. It might have been my fault for some of the seeds though. I believe I had the soil too wet. The water straight to the Jiffy worked 100% for me though.

I didn't use rockwool but I used soil and this was also the stage I would get losses. As I mentioned I cut out the paper towel part and never had a single loss using the Jiffy system combined with a heat pad. I think I was keeping things a little too wet along the way. Looking good!

I didn't use rockwool but I used soil and this was also the stage I would get losses. As I mentioned I cut out the paper towel part and never had a single loss using the Jiffy system combined with a heat pad. I think I was keeping things a little too wet along the way. Looking good!

Pucks work great, I just hate using them in hydro because they are organic. If any of these fail I will be using jiffy's for the replacements that is for sure.

I have the PH blues, I cracked the bulb on my PH meter and my PH pen fails to calibrate so I am using the emergency Litmus paper until I get replacements

The four seeds have broken the surface of the cubes and the fifth bean still has not cracked yet. As long as I get four plants I'm happy

20181109_160518.jpg

20181109_161628.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom