Alienpus's DWC, Indoor, HPS: Kripple Shock, Incredible Bulk & Ice Cream, 2014

Re: Alienpus's - DWC - Indoor - HPS - Kripple Shock - Incredible Bulk - Ice Cream - 2

Very impressed!! One of the bulkier micro grows I've ever seen. Much respect

Re: Alienpus's - DWC - Indoor - HPS - Kripple Shock - Incredible Bulk - Ice Cream - 2

One of favorite threads here. Always impressed, much props to you!

Thanks guys,

OK here is plant 'B' (incred bulk) standing at 15" tall she is so damn tight need two see her from both sides to appreciate her. Dense nugs amazing bud to leaf ratio.

IMG_244819.JPG

IMG_244615.JPG

well, the rest have to come down today, social services will be sending someone every other day to my house to help with laundry, groceries ect. starting monday and one of my employees will be here for a while to take over my renovations.

Here is plant '4' (kripple shock) at 18" tall another super strecther average buds very leafy has a new car smell, not what I'm looking for pheno is culled

IMG_24538.JPG

Man we got a lot in common. You got a doberman?
And you use hortilux! Not by chance you using lumatek? I need to go read. Big buds made me come.

Had to leave town for a few days and my vegging plants overgrew, pruned back heavily and transplanted to flower room Friday. I went with the 11 plant top again and two 1k HPS lights.

IMG_196912.JPG

IMG_198121.JPG

IMG_197412.JPG

One of my dobes loves to sun himself under the lights everytime he gets a chance

IMG_199018.JPG

Started to cure my harvest today, dried kind of fast since I am using the wood stove until central heat is repaired. I gave them a quick weigh in, one half came out at 679 grams and the other at 465 grams. Quality seems pretty much the same I'll post some close ups tomorrow. I'm happy with the 679, it's the most I got per light for this strain.

IMG_200613.JPG

And there's the Dobie. So the secret is out if you want budzillas get a doberman

Damn man you rock I just have foxy brown

My wife has 3 miniature pinschers. I hate em.

Feeling good, I grow decent meds:). It actually went pretty well, the plants stand on their own on the table because of the pots and I cut my thumb free from the cast

True dedication, its a beautiful thing when you love your work!:circle-of-love:

Damn man you rock I just have foxy brown

My wife has 3 miniature pinschers. I hate em.

You have a brown one? Love them, I have a brown female here now as a foster from a puppymill its a really nice color. 3 minpins! I'd hate them too.

Back
Top Bottom