Alienpus's DWC, Indoor, HPS: Kripple Shock, Incredible Bulk & Ice Cream, 2014

Re: Alienpus's - DWC - Indoor - HPS - Kripple Shock - Incredible Bulk - Ice Cream - 2

Last but not least Plant 'A' (incred bulk) Standing 14" tall, the force is strong with this one. really dense. She's definitely the bottom bitch, put a grin on my face

Next intended round will be plants A-E-2-3 grown at regular size, I'll have a better idea after I sample all the scissor hash.

Her bad side:

IMG_247816.JPG

Her good side:

IMG_247921.JPG

IMG_248815.JPG

Re: Alienpus's - DWC - Indoor - HPS - Kripple Shock - Incredible Bulk - Ice Cream - 2

heres hopin you look better than those little ones,, cheers,,, still amazing to have them around at all still,, major kudos

All those look amazing! Too bad you lost a clone but not bad that it was only one.

On a side note, the plant I have been spraying has some balls!! Your recipe worked like a charm!

All those look amazing! Too bad you lost a clone but not bad that it was only one.

On a side note, the plant I have been spraying has some balls!! Your recipe worked like a charm!

What is this recipe

What is this recipe

Silver Nitrate, 0.4-0.5 grams/Liter. Spraying one of my females once a day before lights out.

I mixed up a half gallon and been using one of those small "screen cleaner" mist bottles for your computer screen. Its a really fine mist.

Edit: for those wondering, I am trying to make some feminized seeds of my Blue Kush.

Got it. Yeah hip to that. Thought it was something crazy. That works like a charm.

Silver Nitrate, 0.4-0.5 grams/Liter. Spraying one of my females once a day before lights out.

I mixed up a half gallon and been using one of those small "screen cleaner" mist bottles for your computer screen. Its a really fine mist.

Edit: for those wondering, I am trying to make some feminized seeds of my Blue Kush.

I have some silver nitrate, in liquid and powder form. Which is best? Thanks!

Hey guys

Cool I was wondering about it, didn't see any updates in your second journal, yay you're gonna get your fem seeds

I use colloidal silver around 400ppm about to use again soon

Silver nitrate is a fraction of the cost of CS, that's its only advantage.

I have some silver nitrate, in liquid and powder form. Which is best? Thanks!

I guess it would be powdered (crystal) form as it's pure and can be weighed for the proper mix, no need for PPM pen. As for the liquid it is already dissolved (diluted) in something but as long as you can measure the PPM you can get the proper mix also

So they are all in the curing bin now.

IMG_249818.JPG

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

I kinda got lost Alienpus. I was trying to follow the report on Incredible Bulk and there was the other Krippling strain as well as the Ice Cream (and then I think you started doing clones of Incredible Bulk) but I didn't understand if your ultimate opinion of Incredible Bulk was good? I'm looking for a balance of not too hard to grow, good yield, short as possible and potency that's desirable to the end user. It seems every time I think I find something that has a good review from a person that there's people saying they had some problem with it (as far as yield or hermie's or with that breeder) etc. It's very frustrating and I'm hoping to (maybe) do the Incredible Bulk. I've dumped hundreds of dollars into seeds several times (a few times they didn't make it) some were mostly bad and didn't germ, some were ok but the company who I bought all my lights etc recommended HALF the BTU's I needed and it was like 90 degrees which messed it up. I'm really struggling to put all the pieces together and I can't even find consistent consensus on a strain I can get from Herbies. Thanks

Last but not least Plant 'A' (incred bulk) Standing 14" tall, the force is strong with this one. really dense. She's definitely the bottom bitch, put a grin on my face

Next intended round will be plants A-E-2-3 grown at regular size, I'll have a better idea after I sample all the scissor hash.

Her bad side:

IMG_247816.JPG

Her good side:

IMG_247921.JPG

IMG_248815.JPG
Awesome grow, seriously! I am about to start a run of a single plant DWC IB and your example(s) are hands down the best ones I’ve found through my research. I’m fairly limited on space (2x2x3) and the structure of your plants is EXACTLY what I’m hoping I can achieve/ replicate (easier said than done!). Regarding the training you did, it looks like just you just topped to ~11-13 tops and then flowered? Given that they ended at 13-15”, do you remember their height when you started?

Not sure if you check this thread anymore, but any insight around these specific points or anything IB specific you think could be helpful is very much appreciated! Thanks in advance for your time and amazing job once again, very impressive!

Awesome grow, seriously! I am about to start a run of a single plant DWC IB and your example(s) are hands down the best ones I’ve found through my research. I’m fairly limited on space (2x2x3) and the structure of your plants is EXACTLY what I’m hoping I can achieve/ replicate (easier said than done!). Regarding the training you did, it looks like just you just topped to ~11-13 tops and then flowered? Given that they ended at 13-15”, do you remember their height when you started?

Not sure if you check this thread anymore, but any insight around these specific points or anything IB specific you think could be helpful is very much appreciated! Thanks in advance for your time and amazing job once again, very impressive!

Started flower at 6-8" This thread is dead, start a journal, drop me a line in my current journal and I'll help you out if I can.

Back
Top Bottom