Alienpus's DWC, Indoor, HPS: Kripple Shock, Incredible Bulk & Ice Cream, 2014

that is an unbelievable harvest, well it would be unbelievable if it was not your thread alien,, wow,, just can't imagine such a feast. or a feat,, super job,, cheers

Day 10 or 11 in the veg box and they have bounced back from the haircut. They are at 1400ppm (EC 2.8) of nutes and the pale ones picked up color so I'll stay here for now. The sickly leaves at the bottom are the clone leaves, they usually have died off by now but these are hanging on.

The canopy is not even enough because of all the phenos, so tomorrow I will top them again and remove some shoots to keep numbers in check, that will add 1-3 days of veg depending on how much I remove.

IMG_196218.JPG

IMG_196120.JPG

IMG_196413.JPG

IMG_196315.JPG

I have been watching some videos on youtube regarding LED versus HPS, I know the yields are better with HPS but the Terpene and the Cannabinoids from the LED are superior.

It would be interesting if you have the same result with yours, lab testing is expensive but you should notice something different after a good cure.

Perhaps you could let us know the difference between the two light sources?

I have been watching some videos on youtube regarding LED versus HPS, I know the yields are better with HPS but the Terpene and the Cannabinoids from the LED are superior.

It would be interesting if you have the same result with yours, lab testing is expensive but you should notice something different after a good cure.

Perhaps you could let us know the difference between the two light sources?

I'm keeping them separate to see any general differences between the two, but we have to keep in mind that I what did here is not very scientific and half the plants received both lights.

Had to leave town for a few days and my vegging plants overgrew, pruned back heavily and transplanted to flower room Friday. I went with the 11 plant top again and two 1k HPS lights.

IMG_196912.JPG

IMG_198121.JPG

IMG_197412.JPG

One of my dobes loves to sun himself under the lights everytime he gets a chance

IMG_199018.JPG

Started to cure my harvest today, dried kind of fast since I am using the wood stove until central heat is repaired. I gave them a quick weigh in, one half came out at 679 grams and the other at 465 grams. Quality seems pretty much the same I'll post some close ups tomorrow. I'm happy with the 679, it's the most I got per light for this strain.

IMG_200613.JPG

Couple more from the led side that had some purple. Had a real hard time capturing the color and trics, needs a lot of white light. If I put them by a sunny window, use my flash and zoom in instead of macro, the camera picks up the purple empty seed pods instead of it looking dark and the trics make it look bright blue.

IMG_213512.JPG

IMG_213315.JPG

hhhhhhhhhhIMG_2164.jpg

Back
Top Bottom