Alienpus's DWC, Indoor, HPS: Kripple Shock, Incredible Bulk & Ice Cream, 2014

so nice, wow, a bit fuzzy but clear enough, crystal clear even,

Thanks guys

Not many turned out in focus. It's hard with my camera, I have to buy a USB microscope. Found another one that turned out good though

New_Bitmap_Image_3_.jpg

SUPER frosty, no wonder your getting so much hash from the trim.

Ya I have to admit that is frostier than anything I have grown hands down, How is the PH doser coming man. Super interested in the tech side.

It's the strain, often I don't even keep the trim but this strain is so frosty I had to do something with it.

I am going to bookmark this journal. I have yet to find a cleaner DWC grower/journal. This will be my inspiration for when I take that turn on my journey. Those buds are ridiculous. They look like you rolled them around in granulated sugar.

Why thank you Paka.

A little update on the dosing unit.

Couldn't find any connectors that fit the control unit so I had to make my own with single pins.

IMG_224812.JPG

Some of the wiring in the dosing unit, this picture is missing a 12v pwr supp and a timer relay, diagnostic and indicator lights are still missing, I changed my mind on the ones I had chosen and ordered others

IMG_224912.JPG

IMG_225016.JPG

My PH probes have short cables so I built in a cable extension, I had to use RG-6 cable, tried two other coaxes first but noise was getting through and PH reading was not stable. I also had to adapt the temp probe to the connector, and insulate the stainless sheathing on the probe.

IMG_225113.JPG

I'm out of inert gas for my welder so I made the base out of plywood, I made some springs from electrical wire to prevent kinks in the tubing, and used some AWG10 wire to make mounts for the bottles

IMG_225317.JPG

IMG_22569.JPG

I'm building a float for my sensors so they follow the water level.

IMG_225910.JPG

All test were successful.

Not much going on,

IMG_226213.JPG

Been cutting shoots and training a little to get a bowl shape to the canopy, my table top core is foam so I can stick pins antwhere

IMG_229016.JPG

IMG_228618.JPG

Modified the drain with a peanut butter jar, this way the roots cant plug the drain anymore, and I can adjust water level by unscrewing and changing jars, or drain the table back into the reservoir.

IMG_227014.JPG

looks more professional than the professionals,, just so darn clean and tidy,, i gotta go clean, cheers

They've been in there for 11 days and flowering for 9. I got screwed with the ice cream so I kept them short and flat like a scrog. I will let them go vertical and probably thin out a few shoots, also remembered to keep the one in the middle smaller.

They have 320L of solution to their tiny little selves, keeps PH stable so I can't do the supervised PH controller tests yet.

IMG_230213.JPG

IMG_230915.JPG

Plants D and F as usual

IMG_231411.JPG

IMG_231914.JPG

IMG_232116.JPG

Back
Top Bottom