Pkb
42D87132-59D1-45B8-AB3C-AEF489E6D09A.jpeg
0FE10E66-E1C2-4ED8-A869-36C483E80544.jpeg

You should check out some of the hash making clips on Youtube. I have seen some very appealing clips on curing kief with heat and pressure to make hash. How do you intend to use it?

You should check out some of the hash making clips on Youtube. I have seen some very appealing clips on curing kief with heat and pressure to make hash. How do you intend to use it?
Literally seeing here at 1 in the morning watching videos on turning it into hash lol. I usually just jar it and put it in bowls.

Literally seeing here at 1 in the morning watching videos on turning it into hash lol. I usually just jar it and put it in bowls.
I never previously considered any difference but recently when investigating 'Malawi cob' style curing, I saw where someone complained that most hash is not as good as it could be because it isn't cured. I saw a clip the other day of someone, maybe in Afganistan, pressing/rolling and heating the kief over a flame until it was quite soft and left pressed between food wrap to age cure. I have always been happy to sprinkle any kief onto the ground bud, but I like what I have seen about the hash making/curing that next time I have some quantity of kief I will try that as it looks appealing.

Alright time to finish this up , total weight was 3.1 lbs. crystal cookies is good but didn’t make the cut in the end. Platinum kush breath killed it and will be my next run. Thanks to the guys that flowed this journey and on to the next one.
I'm all about the Kush, but I don't have the platinum kush. Where did you get that?

I never previously considered any difference but recently when investigating 'Malawi cob' style curing, I saw where someone complained that most hash is not as good as it could be because it isn't cured. I saw a clip the other day of someone, maybe in Afganistan, pressing/rolling and heating the kief over a flame until it was quite soft and left pressed between food wrap to age cure. I have always been happy to sprinkle any kief onto the ground bud, but I like what I have seen about the hash making/curing that next time I have some quantity of kief I will try that as it looks appealing.
I was thinking of trying thd hot Bottle rolling trick for this.
20210604_215746.jpg

Back
Top Bottom