Aliens/UFO's??? What Yall Think??

el Gringo Vato

Do yall belive in this shit. I do. I know cuz ive seen this shit before. I was out one night with my homie we were just chillin at my cusin's farm and we see this object in the sky. It was flying too low to be a helicopter or plane and we wernt near any airports. It was round and had all sorts of lights and shit all around it. Ive never seen an alien before but I KNOW this was a fuckin UFO. it had to be. What yall think about this shit??

BTW, we were both sober, no weed, no hallucinegens, nothing.
:peace: :peace: :peace: :peace:

Aliens are so fucking real bro. The only reason why we havent had full conformation and contact with them is because the universe is so vast man...that it would be nearly impossible for us to get full contact with them with one of the satelites we sent out. I mean why wouldnt aliens be real? there are many planets that can sustain life. they probably havent gotten as advanced as us, or maybe theyre even more advanced that they just dont wanna leave their home. aliens man...think about it.

I don't believe that we as humans are the only living creatures in the universe. However, I do know, based on American technology, that making an air/space craft is not all that difficult. We have many aircraft and space craft to choose from.

A civilization so advanced that it can travel to this planet from outside our range of detection is plausible. However, such a spacecraft would probably not require traditional lights like many of us have seen. Does the F-177 stealth keep its lights on during a mission? No. Not necessary. In fact, such lights woul endanger the crew because of hostile witnesses.

A craft flying so low would have something it had to do, in other words: a mission. A craft flying so low that you could say it wasn't a helicopter or plane, but still had lights, would be on a mission that would let people to see it. If it didn't WANT us to see it, it would not have lights. And if it DID WANT to see us, why wouldn't it just land?

Blah blah blah. I'm drunk

here is a GREAT example... at least I think it is. And you can blame weed for this one too. Think of UFOs abducting people and animals as people fishing. Fish are too stupid to realize we exist and when we catch one, sometimes we put it back, and the other fish will never beleive what just happened to it. Maybe we are the fish and the aliens are smarter, you know? something like that. same concept, makes sense?? huh?

Stoobie said:
here is a GREAT example... at least I think it is. And you can blame weed for this one too. Think of UFOs abducting people and animals as people fishing. Fish are too stupid to realize we exist and when we catch one, sometimes we put it back, and the other fish will never beleive what just happened to it. Maybe we are the fish and the aliens are smarter, you know? something like that. same concept, makes sense?? huh?

hells fucking yea bro. Besides, the universe is so fucking vast and shit, that its impossible to measure its distance. Therefor it must be impossible for us to be the only forms of an evloved society. Think about this, we are made up of cells, cells are made up of molecules, molicules are made up of energy so on and so fouthr, right? well it keeps brealking down even smaller to things wich we cant even see through the most high poewerd microscope, and all that shit is made up of shit too. in school they tell you that "its just energy!". bullshit. what is energy made up of? what makes up what makes up that shit and so on. Then look at a solar system. Planets are gingantic balls of energy orbiting around a cental point or a "nucleus" planets are nothing more that larger examples of protons, neutrons and electrons. Solar systems must make up something even larger because if there is no end to something that keeps getting smaller and smaller, than that must mean that it has no end to getting bigger and bigger. there is no end to it, man, no end at all. The fact that the shortest distance between 2 points is a line is bullshit too. Numbers never end, there is no middle point its all in your head, its all an illusion. look at a piece of parper and tell me that the shortest distance between the top and bottom of the paper is a straight line. Its not, fold the paper in half, then poke a hole through it. That is the shortest distance right there, man. That is a much smaller scale modle of a fucking wormhole. Try a google search on The Philidelphia Experiment. Check this one out https://www.viewzone.com/philadelphia.html . Im tellin you man its some fucked up shit.

Fuck Yea...ever Here Of Evolution....we Are The Aliens Just Comming Back To A World That No Longer Exists!!! For Humans Have Evolved From Apes Then We Will Evolve To Aliens!! They Are Us From The Future Living In A World We Dont Even Know About Yet....and Yeaa Exactly Like The Fishing Thing!! Makes Sense Dont It??? Maybe Not Cause Im Been Bonghittinnnn All Night!!

No way are we the only "Inteligent"(I question our intelegence some times) beings in the univers.

personally i think most of the sightings that we have seen are government projects. I do believe that there is life out there, but i also believe that there would be no reason for them to make contact with us. We aren't as intelligent as we seem. Think of it from their point of view, we are destroying our own planet, why would they want to make contact, we would probably kill them and/or their planet if we ever did make contact.

gringos got it!
thats our infinity and how we are all connected
and why we are all in a sense Gods
if we are made of atoms and atoms are microscopic universes then there is the likelyhood that there is intellegent life forms within you and that we could in turn be guided by another being aka: God but that doesn't mean he's all seeing so smoke up and get fucked

yeah i reckon there are ufo's, dad was coming home one night from night work, he was driving in the country and he saw these darting lights...i aint ever herd of a plane or chopper darting across skys.

Ok, the odds of there being a planet as close to a bigass star as ours with lifeforms, is very high. Now if there are lifeforms so advanced that they can travel several lightyears fast, that is kinda farfetched to me. I do not beleive people get abducted, I will if I do get abducted thats for sure, but thats a different story. Also you guys gotta remeber that our government is ALWAYS making new technology, they are working on anti gravity right now, and many other things. If you see a circular thing flying thru the sky with lights and such, it could be a government project. I have seen twice a triangle type shape with strobes going off in sequence flying across the sky, do I think it's aliens? Maybe. But I doubt it is.

i also laugh because out of all the things we think we know about the universe didnt we just find an object believed to be a 9th planet? i mean holy shit.. we dont even know anything about our own galaxy much less others :p but chances are there is life out there.. and their drugs had better be of equal strength or better then ours :allgood:

Back
Top Bottom