Alientic's 1st Grow of PPP, Snow White and Supergirl

Wow, so seeds from certain companies produce plants that could potentially wreck havoc on pH levels?
Genetics and how they are arrived at, and by whom they are bred by, does matter when it comes to what and how a plant will grow, and in what type of mediums. I.e.. Hydro / Soil. They will require different conditions.
Each will have their own characterisitcs and special ways to be dealt with.
Obtaining seeds from any seed bank requires mutual trust. Make sure the seed banks you use are reputable, in good long standing, (been in business for a long time) well respected amongst the growing community. I prefer to breed all my own strains, but have occasionaly inlisted the help of a few seed banks to further my own agendas on strains.

Genetics and how they are arrived at, and by whom they are bred by, does matter when it comes to what and how a plant will grow, and in what type of mediums. I.e.. Hydro / Soil. They will require different conditions.
Each will have their own characterisitcs and special ways to be dealt with.
Obtaining seeds from any seed bank requires mutual trust. Make sure the seed banks you use are reputable, in good long standing, (been in business for a long time) well respected amongst the growing community. I prefer to breed all my own strains, but have occasionaly inlisted the help of a few seed banks to further my own agendas on strains.
Thanks for the detailed info! :cheer:

Well after 80 days of flowering, I decided to harvest these beautiful ladies this past Saturday. I went ahead and manicured them and they are now drying in paper bags before I cure them. They smell super dank and amazing! I'll post up some pics later. :thanks: for joining me :popcorn: on this journey and my first grow. I have learned a ton of valuable information from everyone that will be implemented in my second grow which I will get started here shortly :peace: :bong:

As some of you may know I harvested on 3/9/09 after 80 days of flowering and I took these pics on 3/10/09.

These four pics are the same, but I was trying it with and w/o the flash. Hope you enjoy.

IMG_1850.JPG

IMG_1852.JPG

IMG_1851.JPG

IMG_1853.JPG

Back
Top Bottom