You can always press out rosin with a good hair iron. Cheap and effective for small amounts of concentrate.

Thanks for the tip.

Just don't tell your wife or girlfriend :oops:
Nope...lol

Oh no...you don't understand. Mrs. Bonsaiweed has really fancy "hair cooker", as I call it. If she even noticed it moved, she would be asking what the hell I moved it for. I even think she places the cord in a certain twist and position so she knows if someone has touched it. That is one item, I wouldn't even think about using...... :rolleyes:

There are thrift stores close...... :)

Oh no...you don't understand. Mrs. Bonsaiweed has really fancy "hair cooker", as I call it. If she even noticed it moved, she would be asking what the hell I moved it for. I even think she places the cord in a certain twist and position so she knows if someone has touched it. That is one item, I wouldn't even think about using...... :rolleyes:
We take a picture of my dog's collar sitting on the counter in the kitchen to know if my son takes her out like he claims he does. Hope he's not reading this!

You can always press out rosin with a good hair iron. Cheap and effective for small amounts of concentrate.
What if you have no hair? :popcorn:
Ahahahaha I have one of those collecting dust somewhere...is what I thought when I read your post pw (light bulb) tell me more!

Gramps...bahahahahahahaha

Dabbs this is all so wonderful and I can’t wait to see what comes from the dabritory next!! Have a great day fellas!

Heat your hair straightener you can get the best temps from google. Then place a nug in a folded piece of parchment paper then squeeze it with the hair iron for a few seconds. Rosin will collect around the outside edge of the nug. Pretty simple and there’s lots of tutorials online.

I've done the hair straightener thing myself, works great
I used a clamp to the table made more pressure than just my hands could do

Press that hair straightener rosin!!!

Thanks for being here today everyone.

Here's a quick look at the plants.

IVY
She's chugging water like no other!

Mama G

They're ready for a lollipop!

ATF

Baby G the bonsai

The plants look good I upped my base nutes a tad more.

I've honestly neve seen my leaves look so big and healthy!

:ganjamon::high-five::ganjamon:

And I'll leave you with a couple shots of that Lilly extract...

Have a medicated day everyone!

The goal for today is to wire the driver. The boards are wired in series on the frame already. So I just need to wire the power source to the driver with a neat waterproof connection I got, and wire the driver to the boards. I just wish I had a few feet of properly gauged wire, but I will make due!

I'll hopefully be back in a little with more updates...

-DABber

The goal for today is to wire the driver. The boards are wired in series on the frame already. So I just need to wire the power source to the driver with a neat waterproof connection I got, and wire the driver to the boards. I just wish I had a few feet of properly gauged wire, but I will make due!
-DABber

Plants look great and the pumpkin is already buried! I'm surprised there's no leprechaun sticker with that ginger beard of yours ;).

If you don't have the right gauge wire you can strip a heavy duty extension cord depending on how heavy you're looking for.

Nice update :thumb:

Plants look great and the pumpkin is already buried! I'm surprised there's no leprechaun sticker with that ginger beard of yours ;).

If you don't have the right gauge wire you can strip a heavy duty extension cord depending on how heavy you're looking for.

Nice update :thumb:
G'day to ya shedster!

Yeah I debated a few options. For now, I'm going to mount the driver to the top side of the frame, raised up a bit.

Almost identical to how I did the 120s.

Lemme check if I have a pic.

Ok I'll upload one....

Kinda like this!

I need to tidy up some wiring on that build. I bought some far better connectors that I'll swap out today.

The 4- 132s will go over ivy. And I'll pull out the 2- 120s swap the splice pieces, pull down the vipar, and pop the 2- 120s over mama G.

Then tomorrow or Friday will be defol day!

I'll grab some pics when the kiddo goes down.... looks like we're gonna pull some killer gerbil Wangs this round :cool:

Eff yeah!!! We have light!!!

:high-five::yahoo::slide::high-five:

Pics coming soon. I'm gonna get her over IVY now.....

Alright alright alright.

We did it! No more BS pink purple or blurple lights!

Here are some pics of my frame build and driver mount (brand name covered for... Yeah idfk just trying to avoid hand slaps)

I'll be editing my build video and tutorial at some point maybe. Just not going to post it here. For safety or whatever? Idk always seemed more safe to know what your doing before you do it.... guess Not! Well if you follow me on the U toob, then you can have a wiring tutorial. If you wanted it here, sorry.

Here are the pics I took throughout the day, before the lights were hung.

I loaded one without the paper covering the driver so I'll edit a black square over it and re upload it... what a process....

And here is are my qb120s before and after the splice change...

Oops. please strike the brand name in this picture from the records....

Okay I'll be back once I load the plant pics!

Hope your all having a medicated yet productive day!

-Dabber

Back
Top Bottom